|3|(smut)

Recap:
I turn off the tv and head back to Roman as I close the door for our part of the plane and he pats his lap "C'mon baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tw⚠️:face fucking

Y/n pov continued...

I go to Roman and sit on his lap, he put his hands on my waist as he pulls me closer to him, "We have to drop the Usos and Naomi off at the hotel then we travel to Australia then to Samoa. We have a lot of alone time, baby" he says as he puts his face in my neck and his hands go down to my butt.

"Y/n baby, we got 20 hours until we get to Australia, what you want to do?" He asks as he starts rubbing my butt. "How about we watch a movie?" I asked him while looking down at him, even though he looked annoyed because I knew he wanted to do something else, but he agreed anyway.

I put on Shrek Forever After and I cuddled up to him, he put his arm around me as I snuggled more into him. The movie started playing, and his hand slides down to rest on my butt as he's trying to be sneaky but disguises it by watching the movie.

Roman's pov:

We're halfway through the movie, and I'm already bored with this, put her on top of me and when she goes to open her mouth I tell her "shush, you know I'm daddy, and I want you to lay on me, so you're going to lay on me." She nods as she's laying there like she was told to, I check the time, and it reads 11:00pm, so we got until 6:30 am the next day until we get to Australia. I put her on my lap below my dick area, as she's watching the movie still, I unbuckle my pants, and she turns around because of the noise it made.

I turn her head back around and finish what I was doing, after I got my pants unbuckled I slid my underwear as far as I could without distracting her and I put my hands on her waist. Not only that, but I have a firm grip on her waist and I move her back until she is on my dick, which causes her to squirm around, I grip her waist harder, and I sit her on it. She grips my thighs as I rock her back and forth on it at a fast but not too fast pace.

*time skip*
I flip us over into the doggy position while putting something in her mouth and ram into her which causes her to muffle moan loud, I put my hands on her hips with a firm grip and start slamming into her until I hear a knock at the door. "My tribal chief?" "Yes wise man?" I ask while grunting and slamming into y/n as she's muffled moaning. "We're about to land in Australia soon. We got about 2 more hours."

"Good looking out wise man" I grunt as I go faster, gripping y/n's hair. "Just please tell me when we land" I grunt as I go deeper, causing her to muffle moan louder and squirm underneath me. Paul says ok and goes back to what he was doing.

*skip to when they land in y/n pov*
"Come on get your ass up" I hear in my sleep while someone's shaking me lightly, I didn't get up, so I feel someone grab me by my hair which makes it most likely Roman doing it. He goes to my ear and whispers "I said get your ass up now" which sends a shiver down my spine. I finally get up when he picks me up, "now get dressed and dress warm because it's cold in Australia.

Then, when we get to Samoa it's going to be hot, so dress in shorts." He tells me as he's waiting for me. I get dressed and do my routine then we get off grabbing our bags, we walk inside the airport waiting for the first plane to Samoa. I'm leaning on Roman, tired as hell, he put me on his lap and I didn't even realize I went back to sleep. A few hours later I woke up to realize I'm on a plane again; he looked at me, "oh good, you're up. You fell asleep, but we're on our way to Samoa." Roman said with a grin.

*skip a few hrs in Roman's pov*
We land in Samoa and go straight to the shops and stuff as Paul takes our suitcases to where we're staying.
Y/n, and I walk until we get to a store I like, "talofa Leati (hello Leati)" a familiar voice says.
I turn around to see my dad, so I hug him and my uncle.

"o ia o lau uo teine?"(she is your girlfriend?)
"lo'u toalua"(my wife)
"o anafea na e faaipoipo ai"(when did you get married)
"i ni nai tausaga ua mavae"(a few years ago)

"Y/n this is my dad, and you know who my uncle is", she greets them as we walk to the famous Samoan Restaurant. We all talk a bit so y/n can get to know some of my family, but when we get to my vacation house, she can meet the rest. I put my hand on her right, gripping it, causing her to squirm, I look over at her and move my hand higher to her pussy. I go to the bathroom and y/n follows, once we go into the bathroom I put her against the wall, choking her.

"What woke up horny?" I tease to her. She nods biting her lip, so I tell her, "wait until we're alone, then you'll be screaming." I wink as I walk out the bathroom, leaving y/n horny and alone. After the food, y/n and I get in a car and drive to the vacation house, we go straight in heading straight for the bedroom.

My Tribal Chief (Roman Reigns)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें