"Of course, Giorno," He nods his head, feeling an even bigger grin form on his lips. Giorno surely wouldn't notice it now, but on the stomach of the ladybug plush, a note was written.

"A gift for my lovely son, Giorno Giovanna Brando. From your father to whom loves you very much, -DIO"

Giorno opens the large doors to Dio's balcony before running straight onto it. "I want to go outside, Dad! I want to play with him!" He continues to smile, playing with his ladybug on the rail of the balcony.

"...Why don't you stay right there?" Dio stays seated on the bed, unable to go outside because of the sun. It'd burn his skin. "Ladybugs really like balconies, don't you know?"

"Oh," Giorno's smile fades temporarily before returning to his face. "Well, okay! Let's just play here,"

And for the golden haired boy created endless adventures with his imagination, painting a new picture in his mind with every word he spoke. "Be careful, don't fall! You can do it, just ten more seconds!" He called to the plush.

Dio was sitting at his desk as Giorno played on the balcony, not listening to what he was saying at all. He began to write a letter of some sorts, completely oblivious to what was going on.

"Wait, no! You'll fall!" He calls out before it happened. Giorno was trying to balance his plush on the rail, before it had slid off and fell about ten meters below. He couldn't help but to frown at that before running to his father, pulling at his mustard colored jacket. "Padre, Padre help!" He cried out helplessly, his emerald eyes glazing over with tears.

"Huh, what is it?" Dio stopped writing his letter, turning his head towards his son.

"He fell! He was trying to balance, but he fell off!" Giorno sounds panicked as he speaks, continuing to frown. "Help, Padre!"

Dio grimaces. He can't go out into the sunlight, as it will burn his skin. His umbrella was far too sheer to go out into a sun burning as brightly as today's was. And he surely didn't want his son going out there alone, Italy could be a dangerous place.

So he takes in a swallow, feeling that nasty feeling form in his stomach before quietly muttering;

"Okay," He nodded his head, before the two could hear a knock at the door.

"...Who is it, Dad?" Giorno whispers.

"Stay here, Giorno," Dio places a kiss on his son's head before making his way to the front door. In his mind, everything else in the world was a threat to his son expect for him. He would do everything to protect him in his power, no matter what it may be. He twisted the doorknob, before being met with another young boy.

He wears a white jacket with black spots decorating it neatly. His hair is cut into a short bob, his bangs split down the middle. He has beautiful, bright ocean eyes. He offers a polite smile as he holds the flat ladybug plush in his hands. "Excuse me, sir... Does this belong to you?" He questions before handing it back to Dio.

"Yes... It belongs to my son, actually," Dio's red eyes narrow. He is confused as to why this boy does not feel threatened by the vampire himself. Grown men had run off screaming upon seeing him... Yet this child, to whom looked about only eleven years old, wasn't even phased by him. It caused the man to feel afraid of the boy, the opposite effect of what he wanted. Dio's eyes travel back further, specifically to the other side of the sidewalk. There is a group of more children, watching over the black haired boy as he spoke to the vampire. The tallest boy has longish silver hair, crossing his arms as he glares directly into the man's eyes. Beside him stands three other boys. Standing on the right side of the silver haired boy is another child with sun-kissed skin. He wears a purple colored beanie along with a teal colored shirt. The boy gives a bright smile, waving to the blonde before running to the other side. Dio can no longer see him. Taking the place of where that boy was standing before is two other boys, to whom look just a bit younger than the rest. Standing together is another child with spiky blonde hair, a black haired boy hiding behind him.

"My name is Bruno. It is nice to meet you, sir," The kind boy extends his hand forward, wanting to shake hands with the blonde man.

'Someone seems to be a little protective...' The vampire thinks to himself, his sharp eyes narrowing once more. "...Nice to meet you too, Bruno. You can call me Dio," He shakes hands with the boy, though hesitates upon doing it. It causes Bruno to lose his smile, wearing a now confused expression.

Continuing to behind the blonde is another child that Dio only saw for a second. A boy with messy black hair and an orange headband.

Before he knows it, Dio can hear quick little footsteps running down the stairs of his mansion. "Padre! Are you okay?!" He almost stumbles over by the time he meets Dio, emerald eyes widening upon seeing Bruno.

"H-Hey... Another kid!" He smiles brightly, his emerald eyes glistening upon seeing the sight. "How old are you?"

"Giorno-" Dio reaches out for his son's shirt, wanting to drag him back and not allow him to talk to Bruno. However, for the first time, Giorno pushes his father's hand out of the way.

"I am eleven years old. How about you?" Bruno offers a sweet and comforting smile, his ocean eyes meeting with emerald ones.

"I'm six!" He smiles big, stepping outside with him.

It was as if an alarm had set off inside of Dio's head. He felt his adrenaline kick on upon seeing his Giorno step outside and talk with a boy he had an uneasy feeling about. "Giorno! Come back here!"

"I want to play with him, Padre!" Emerald eyes dropped and became saddened.

"...Hey, it's okay," Bruno sets a comforting hand on Giorno's back, not wanting the boy to feel bad as he slowly forms a frown. "Look, um... Mr. Dio, I think it was. Your son seems really eager to play with other children. Would it be possible if he could join my gang?"

Gang. Gang. The word ran throughout every single cell of Dio's body. What did he mean by a gang? A group of friends, or being involved in actual gangs? Whichever meaning he intended it to be, it didn't sound good to Dio. "...I'm not sure if I can quite trust you yet, young Bruno,"

"...I'm sure you can trust us just fine!" The boy with the purple beanie steps up and takes Giorno's hand, dragging him fully outside. "My name's Guido Mista. I'll make sure to watch over your Giorno, okay? He and I were talking from your balcony! He wants to play with us,"

"...Wwwwrrrryyyyyyy!!!!" Dio hisses, his dark red eyes staring directly into Mista's soul. "What do you think you're doing?! That is my Giorno! Do you really think I am going to listen to some stupid child?! Let go of my son right now!!"

Mista immediately breaks out into a sweat, his hand letting go of Giorno's hand. "Well, I... I wasn't trying to cause any harm! I was just trying to help!"

"Leave him there," A deeper voice calls out behind Bruno, belonging to the silver haired boy. He crosses his arms again, and upon further inspection... This boy has a mix of purple and hazel colored eyes. "If his father doesn't accept us, don't force it. Parents know best, after all,"

"...Parents...," The small black haired boy repeats the word, his amythest eyes dropping and a frown formed upon his lips quickly.

"Good job, Leone! You've hurt Narancia's feelings!" The spiky haired blonde barks at the silver haired boy quickly, and the gang all begins to argue with each other.

It surely caused Dio to shut up. He blinked a few times upon watching them all interact with each other. This was surely going to be quite the bizarre adventure... And the beginning of a golden wind.