Toni followed Cheryl to her bedroom.

'Here sit,' Cheryl said as she watched Toni sit down on the stool in front of her vanity mirror, 'look closely'.

'I don't see anything,' Toni said, 'just us'.

'Look closer, concentrate,' Cheryl said placing a soft hand on her shoulder.

Toni leaned forward a little, the image in the mirror changed.

The reflection showed the redhead in bed reading through her journals.

'That's enough, if she senses us looking she'll know you're here,' Cheryl said pulling Toni away.

'I don't understand, the reflection was different'.

'It's not a reflection Toni, it's a portal into our world. Abigail is planning on replacing your soul with her beloved Thomasina. For the sake of Anthony having a mother you have to leave'.

'And if this is all true then what about you?' Toni said.

'What happens to me doesn't matter as long as you're safe. I'd spend eternity here if it meant you would live a full and happy life,' Cheryl said her eyes filled with unshed tears.

A sound coming from the mirror got Cheryl's attention.

'Toni you have to go,' Cheryl said as she quickly embraced the only person she'd ever been in love with, she held on tightly for a couple of seconds before releasing her, 'go'.

Toni woke up in a cold sweat, she didn't think she'd ever had such an intense or strange dream.

She picked up her phone from the coffee table and checked the time, she didn't realise she'd fallen asleep on the couch but she couldn't bring herself to care.

She and Fangs had their first fight and it was over Cheryl of all people.

Toni couldn't help that she cared about the redhead, she thought after Fangs being her friend for so many years he would understand but obviously she was wrong.

Maybe it was weird for her to still care so much about her ex but she knew Cheryl better than anyone.

She was willing to bet she did even now.

After all these years.

The dream she had last night came back to her, the Cheryl in her dream seemed like the Cheryl she knew.

But she knew it was just the story Britta had told her playing on her mind.

She had no idea what to do, even in her dreams she was just as confused.

—————

Toni was anxious about sending Britta back to Thornhill this morning, she'd given the young redhead her phone number incase she needed it.

Fangs offered to drop her off with the promise that that's all he would do, he wouldn't go on the Blossoms land and he didn't.

Toni had the day to herself and Anthony since Fangs was at the Whyte Wyrm working.

She was glad, she needed some time to herself and to do some research into whatever was going on with Cheryl.

—————

Britta was a little nervous when she entered Thornhill, she had no idea what Abigail had been up to over the past few days or what to expect.

'Ah fair Brittania,' she heard the redhead say as she stood in the hallway.