Once the orb was covered in the red liquid, the outlines started to get filled in by the substance. The elements started to glow one by one.

A wave of energy came out of the circle, making Aether cover his face with his arms, while Paimon hid behind him.

𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕤

All seven of them stopped what they were doing, some even dropping what they were holding.

The Archons looked down with a shocked expression.

"She's back."

Venti POV

My mood instantly dropped and I put my drink down.

"She can't be...." I whispered to myself.

I pushed my drink away, and Diluc gave me a confused look.

"You didn't finish your dri-"

I walked out before owner could finish his sentence.

I still bare the guilt from that one day....

That was during the time when all eigt of us Archons got along with eachother. God, I miss those days.

We were all afraid of what she was capable of when we found of the truth. We should've handled that in a different way, instead of fighting her and sealing her away. The fact that we almost lost, all of us barely defeated her.

I hadn't realized that my body unconsciously took me to Windrise. I sat there by the tree, trying not to tear up at the sudden memories.

Zhongli POV

I slammed my tea down which caused Hu Tao to look at me with concern.

"Zhongli? Is something wrong? You don't usually act like that."

I recomposed myself and took a deep breath.

"It's nothing, Hu Tao. Please excuse me."

I got out of my seat and left the building.

"It was only a matter of time before either the seal broke or someone brought her back."

"Who's Her, Zhongli?" Childe voice came up beside me.

"You'll find out eventually."

Raiden Shogun POV

"Yae." I called out.

"Yes, Ei?"

"(Name) is back."

She chuckled. "It sure has been a while."

"..."

I can still recall all those memories I had with her and the rest of the Archons.

"Let's just hope revenge isn't something she seeks out~"

I nodded in agreement. (Name) was a handful when were seal her away, but we can only hope.

Tsaritsa POV

"Dammit!" I slammed my hands on the chair.

La Signora looked at me in shock. I can't blame her, I haven't been this furious in forever.

"We should've kept an eye on that seal! Now it's broken and she's back!"

"If you don't mind me asking, who exactly?" Scaramouche emerged from the door.

A couple of other harbingers also came in with questioning looks.

"Have any of you heard of The Tale of a Broken God? Or (Name) perhaps?" I said.

"That is a tale I've been doing my research on recently." Dottore came in.

"Well yes, but I've always thought it was a myth." Signora said, having the rest of the harbingers nod in agreement.

"Let's say it's true and seal has been either undone or boken. Whatever it is, SHE'S BACK!" I said in frustration, slamming my hands on the table this time.

??? POV

"You don't know how long I've waited for your arrival...." ??? said, catching her glowing yellow cube.

"Unfortunately, I am unable to greet you there."

Dainsleif POV

"(Name)...." I sighed

"It seems those Archons didn't do a good enough job in keeping that seal in check."

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓐𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

"Ah! Aether, what did you do!" The white haired pixie said.

A (h/c) haired female appeared in the middle of the circle.

Aether walked up to the unknown girl and shook her a bit.

"You think she's unconscious, Paimon?"

"Think?! She's been laying there for a while now!"

The frame once again glowed and it slid open.

The blonde picked up (Name) bridal style and left with a complaining Paimon.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1095

A/n: yo- the updates for this is probably going to be slower than the Naruto one.