𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I like the sound of that... Can I uh, can I maybe get your number? Just so I can reach you, to talk about it" he says, and I smile back at him. "Ofcourse you can!" I giggle, so he gives me his phone.

I put my number in there, and give it back again. "Thank you, I'll uh, I'll text you later if that's alright" Ransom says, making me smile again. "And I'll reply to it. Have a good weekend, Ransom" I reply, taking a few steps back.

"You too, Amelia. And thank you" he kindly adds, looking at me again. I walk away from him, smiling a little as I get back to my family. "Ready to go home?" my mom asks, gathering the whole family.

"Oh um, Am? Can Isabella stay with you tonight? And uh, can she maybe stay until next Friday? I have a lot of school things and my friends asked me to hang out with them so... Mom and dad are busy too" Mila asks, making me sigh.

"Sure, ofcourse. Are you picking her up next Friday night?" I ask in reply, so she nods her head. "Okay... Have fun with your friends this week, sweetie" I add, knowing that she's going to spend another week without her daughter.

"Thanks Am, you're the best!" she cheers, kissing my cheek before getting into my parents' car. "Okay pumpkin, let's go home then" I whisper, picking Isabella up and putting her in the car.

I get the stroller in there as well, and drive home with her. I prepare her a bottle or formula, give it to her and get her ready for bed. It's already late, she should've been in bed already.

"Okay sweetie, go get some nice sleep tonight" I silently sigh, kissing her little cheek before walking out of her room. Yes, she has her own room in my house.

I get downstairs, and prepare myself some dinner after informing my coworkers about Isabella being with me all week. They understand, tell me not to worry and wish me luck and love.

I have the best coworkers, I'm so Puck with them! They're always really understanding, especially about the situation with Isabella and Mila.

After cooking myself an easy dinner, I sit down at the dinner table with my laptop. I have a fee emails, so I reply to them before checking my phone to talk to my friends.

__________

|text message|
|girlies|

Chloe
Heya girls

Emily
Heyy

Sarah
Hi hi

Me
Hey guys!

Emily
Hey Am!! How's Isa?

Chloe
Aww yes how is she?

Me
She's good, finally asleep
now☺️

Sarah
The little cutie🥺

Emily
She's so adorable, I miss her!

Chloe
So she's with you again?

Me
Yeah, she will be until next
Friday

Chloe
Damn

Chloe
Why won't Mila spend time
with her??

Me
I don't know, I think she
rather spends time with her
friends

Me
I get that, she's 16 years old

Sarah
Yeah, but you're raising her
baby

Sarah
You're practically her mom

Me
It's okay

Emily
We know that you love Isa,
it's just too bad that Mila won't
spend time with her own
daughter

Sarah
Yeah...

Me
I know, but it's really okay
like this

Me
Let's look at the facts, Isabella
is going to have to get used
to me raising her

Me
Mila won't be able to do
that anymore

Chloe
Right, sorry Am

Chloe
I'm sorry

Sarah
Remember that we're always
here for you

Me
I know!! It's okay, don't
worry

Emily
We love you!

Sarah
And we miss you

Me
I miss and love you too girls

Chloe
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sarah
🥰

seen.

___________