The sickness 2?

I forgot to clean up after moons fiasco and I scratched it earlier so I was bleeding. 

It was bleeding a lot so Sunny was badly worried.. I noticed and quickly ran to the bathroom. I managed to lock it before they got in.. i hyperventilated at the notice that my shoulder was gushing out blood.. tears flowed down my cheeks.. I was still sick. I was hyperventilating. The boys were yelling and trying to open the door. I hid in a stall and soon I heard thumping. They got DJ to help out and soon I heard thumping in the vents.. the baby DJ was there to unlock the door. I heard a click  and covers my mouth and hid on the toilet. I heard running in the room and it sounded like there wasn't the clanking of metal from the boys.. moon yelled for my to come out and he sounded human?.. i clenched my mouth tighter and soon he opened my stall.. he was a human..my hands out of the way.

He picked me up and I flailed.he sat me on the counter and searched through the bottom counter for a med kit.. he found one and I refused his help but he forced my hands out of the way.. soon I heard chica, Monty, Roxy, and Freddy rushing into the daycare. They found out I was terribly sick and I pushed moon off me.

"IM TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU"

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!!"

Tears were dripping down my cheeks and moon then sighed and signalled Sunny t hold me back from thrashing around. Eventually they patched me up and I pushed them off.. 

"Sunshine this may be very sudden but-"

"I don't care..."  I curled up into a ball.. I was in pain.. my throat hurt so much..

The glamrocks burst through the doors, moon was leaned against a stall and Sunny was walking in circles.. 

they ran up to me seeing if I was ok and pushed them away. I ran out the bathroom and hid in the play structure. I started sobbing and then moon found me and put me in his lap.. I got o off of it and he noticed I didn't really like it... he leaned me up on his shoulder and I sobbed into his arm.. eventually I fell asleep..

386 Words,

THERE WAS A REQUEST OF ME WRITEING YN TEACHING THEM HOW TO RIDE A BIKE AND DW ILL DO THAT SOON SORRY-