"We just thought that we could survive by the sealing the walls gates-Silence! Impious traitor!"the pastor next to the guy cut him off with a glare.

"More humans altering Wall Rose? Walls that were a gift from god? Can you truly see those walls, God's work far beyond human capabilities and not understand at all?"

Norie sighs as she felt Levi kicked her leg softly to get her to pay attention.

The men started arguing back and forth making the man on the high chair tap his hand on the table "Silence"

"You may discuss your personal philosophies and opinions elsewhere. Yeager , I wish to confirm something. Can you continue to serve as a soldier using your Titan powers to benefit humanity?"

"Yes I can"

Norie looked at the boy but his bangs would cover his side of the face so she couldn't really see how he looked like.

"But the report on Trosts defense says this..."the guy says and looks at the paper in front of him.

" 'Immediately after turning into a Titan, he swung his fist at Mikasa Ackerman' "

"Is Mikasa present?"

"Yes thats me"

Norie looked and saw a girl with short black hair, and the same dule look she recognizes from someone else.

"You are Ackerman? Is it true that as a Titan, Yeager attacked you?" The man explained.

Mikasa stayed quiet until she spoke up "Yes it's true"

"I knew it...he's just another Titan"

"But on two previous occasions, Eren saved my life in his Titan form. The first time, mere seconds before a Titan would have me in his grasp, he stood between us, protecting me.  The second time, he saved me and Armin from an HE shell. I would like those facts to be considered as well"Mikasa said.

"I object"

They all turn to look at the cadet who had gonna first to say his proposal.

"I believe these comments are greatly colored by her personal feelings. At a younger age, Mikasa Ackerman lost her parents and was taken in by the Yeager household. Our investigation has also revealed a surprising fact about underlying events"

Norie stood up straight and leaned a bit forward.

"At age nine, Eren Yeager and Mikasa Ackerman killed three robbers who tried to kidnap her"

"Key word kidnap"Norie whispered in annoyance as Levi just patted her lower back.

"Even if it was self defense, I must question their fundamental humanity. Is it right to entrust Humanities fate, resources and lives to him?"

"He's right!"

Everyone then started to agree and talk over each other, as Eren looked around.

"So is she!"a man yelled and pointed at Mikasa.

Mikasa froze and the guy says " do we know she's human?"

"Just to be safe we should dissect her!"

Norie was about to jump over the railing but Levi caught her arm and pulled her back.

"Wait! I may be the monster but she has nothing to do with it! Nothing at all!"Eren yelled.

"We can't trust that!"

"If you're covering for her it means she's one of you!"

"No!"Eren yelled and pulled on the cuffs that were wrapped around his wrists.

Everyone froze in shock and fear as Eren held his head low.

"I mean...you are wrong. But you're simply coming up with theories that fit whatever it suits you to think"he says.

As they all stared one said "what did you say?"

"Besides, all of you people...you've never seen a Titan. What are you so afraid of? What is the point if those with the means and power do not fight? If you're afraid to fight for survival then help me! You cowards!"Eren yelled

"What?"

"Just shut up! And bet everything you have on me!"

"Weapons ready!"

"Yes sir!"

Norie stared in shock as the aim the gun at Eren, but then she saw Levi hop over the railing and quickly made his way to Eren with a kick to the face.

She saw erens tooth fly across the room as Levi continues to throw kicks or punches at him. Norie sighed and shook her head.

Norie then saw Mikasa tried to hop the railing and go towards Levi, but she quickly caught eyes with her and held her back.

Mikasa froze and shook in fear making Armin notice her and ask "Mikasa? What's wrong?"

Mikasa couldn't move her limbs, only her head. She started to look around and saw Captain Norie staring at her with no expression on her face.

"She's doing something to me"Mikasa said.

"What? Who?"

"Captain Norie"

"What's she doing?"Armin asks.

"I don't know, but I can't move"

Armin looked at captain Norie and saw her use her hand to signal them to back up and they immediately did.

Armin just stared at her in amazement, he hasn't seen it before, and they have said it's been years since she's used it. And he got to experience it.