☆ Sofaygo

Serena and Andre giggled as they sat on the park bench after sharing a blunt since they were both light weights when it came to smoking. "Damn it got dark quick, let's go home." She said, sitting up.

"Ima just spend the night, I can't go home like this again bruh." "Member last time my parents almost kicked me out pfft." He said. "That's fine, I wanted you to stay longer anyways." She said as she linked arms with him as they left the park.

"Aye, you think yo dad finna be trippin?" He asked making her look up at him. "I dunno, maybe. I doubt he's home yet anyways." She said, stumbling when she walked.

"Dawg, I'm glad I was with you tonight cause you can't handle shit in your system, you barely smoked any." He said, shaking his head.

"I don't think weed is for me, it makes me too sluggish and sleepy to do anything." She sighed as they approached her house.

"Oh shit, where's my key?" She stood up straight from leaning on him. "I got em right here cause I knew you was gone do that." He chuckled.

"Oh thank god, almost sobered me all the way up." She said. They finally made it inside, Andre plopping down onto her girly bedding and shutting his eyes.

All until Serena followed behind him, jumping onto him but not from afar because it would've probably broken her bed. "Damn, rena." He groaned as she buried her face in the crook of his neck, straddling him.

She sat up and smiled as she looked down at him. Both of their eyes hung so low that they looked to be almost closed. "You're so cute." She said making him smile back at her before pulling her down to kiss her.

"Mmm your lips are so fuckin cute." She baby talked, pecking his lips in between words. He then reached over on the nightstand, grabbing his new chain and putting it over her head.

"Oh shit, look at you." He said while moving her braids from under it. She snickered "Chain heavy as fuck, how do you just walk around with it on?" She asked.

"I wear it for special occasions." He said, running his hands up and down her sides, eventually moving to her backside and groping her butt.

"Bet yo ass don't even know what anime that is." He said making her smile and roll her eyes, knowing he was right.

"Bro you niggas get a chain and don't know how to act boyyy." She said as she put her hands on each side of him.

"Yeah you fuckin like that? Take this dick." She said in a masculine voice, pretending to be him during sex and purposely dangling the chain in his face.

"Bruh if youn get out my face." He laughed as he pushed her off of him. "That's literally all you do." She laughed making him shake his head.

"That is not all I do nigga and you know that." He said as he got out of bed. "Where are you going?" She asked.
"Bathroom." He said. She smirked. "I'll come with you." She said as she took the chain off, putting it back on her nightstand.

He smiled at her awkwardly, nervous to know what she had up her sleeve because she always did. She followed him in, closing the door behind them and locked it. She cheesed as she turned back around to watch him start to pull his pants down.

"Bruh, why do you have to be in here?" He laughed making her look at him confused. "Dre, I've seen you completely naked before, I can't help you pee?" She asked.

He scrunched his face up "Help me?" He said. She didn't realize she slipped up until then so she just giggled. "Can I? Pleeaasee?" She said, stepping closer to him.

"Promise me you not to get me hard bruh." He said looking at the ceiling when he spoke to let her know he was being serious. Not like she cared or anything though.