Chapter 1: Cry Baby

Start from the beginning

"Oh for fucks sake. Is that really why you're acting like a baby" Tubbo groaned and Tommy looked at him with a shocked look.

"Why the fuck did you ask then?" Tommy asked clenching his fists.

"I thought somthing was actually wrong." Tubbo paused. "Your just throwing a temper tantrum." Tubbo said looking at Tommy.

"Thats exactly what Wilbur said." Tommy said looking away.

"He wasn't lieing. You know, I have an actual reason to be a mess? My husband was killed and in the process my son was hidden away from me." Tubbo said with a angry look on his face. "And then I had to team up with the two people that were the reason I died, just to get him back."

"That's a real reason to be angry or sad. Everything that just happend was your fault. You don't know how to control your anger and that's what gets you into trouble "

Tommy got up and stared at Tubbo, tears threatening to flow.

"See what I mean? Now your crying. You're being such a bab-" Tubbo started and then was cut off by a slap to the face. Tommy grabbed Tubbo's shirt and started yelling at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DAMAGE? NONE OF THAT IS MY FAULT! YOU'RE BEING SUCH A PRICK!" Tommy screamed and Tubbo pushed him.

"MY DAMAGE IS THAT YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE YOU HAVE IT SO MUCH WORSE THAN EVERYONE ELSE!"

"I never said that." Tommy mumbled

"WELL YOU ACT LIKE IT AND IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING" Tubbo said pushing him to the ground.

Tommy charged at tubbo and they started full on fighting.

"I...I never like that stupid bitch." Tommy said and Tubbo continued punching Tommy in the face.

"and that kid can go to hell too." Tommy said trying to push Tubbo off seeing somthing in the corner of his eye.

Tommy knew that would always be a lie.

He never hated Micheal or Ranboo. He was just so angry at the moment he let his emotions get the best of him.

Tubbo basically was crying angry tears at this point.

Soon enough people heard near bye.

People came rushing and saw Tommy and Tubbo on the ground, Tubbo continuously punching Tommy in the face and slamming his head into the ground while Tommy tried to get him off, Blood pooling from his head.

If someone didn't do anything quick Tommy was going to get his skull bashed in

Puffy ran over to them and pulled Tubbo off of him.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you?" Puffy said concerned.

Tommy got up wiping the blood that dripped from his nose.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing" Tommy said glaring at Tubbo and started walking away.

"DON'T TRY COMING NEAR ME YOU PRICK. YOU HEAR ME? DONT FUCKING DO IT OR I'LL KILL YOU! I HATE YOU TOMMY! I HATE YOU."

Tubbo yelled and Puffy smacked him in the back of the head.

Tommy kept walking, tears running down his face.

~~

As Tommy washed the blood off his face and his hair Puffy knocked on the door.

"What do you want puffy?" Tommy asked looking at her through the mirror.

Puffy froze and looked at him. Soon she shook off the cold glare he gave her and walked over to him.

"Let me help you." Puffy said grabbing the wash cloth and dabbing it on the spot where his head was bleeding.

Tommy looked at her with the same glare as before but didn't stop her.

Simply sighing as this was the first human contact that Tommy had gotten in a while, that wasn't someone trying to beat the absolute shit out of him

It stayed silent for a few minutes.

"You didn't hit back." Puffy paused and Tommy looked up at her from the mirror.

"Why?"

Tommy sighed once more and looked at shroud.

"He was right there."

Puffy looked at shroud who was playing with his food, and smiled.

"I didn't want him to see the monster I really am." Tommy said looking down.

Puffy looked back at Tommy and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Tommy you are not a monster. Don't listen to those people."

"Puffy I don't give a shit what you say, I'm a monster. A horrible person. Just a bad guy"

Puffy took her hand off.

"I mean just look, I was bad enough for even Niki and jack to wanna kill me." Puffy looked at Tommy and frowned.

A single tear drop fell from his eye.

"But it's whatever. I need to focus on getting dream back in that prison." Tommy stood up and walked over to shroud.

Shroud looked at Tommy and reached out to him and Tommy picked him up.

"Then I can get back to spending time with shroud. They need my full attention."

"Well Tommy, if you need to talk I'm here." Puffy said waving goodbye.

"And please take care of yourself. Your head was hurt pretty badly." She said walking out.

__

Word count
1260

Word count1260