Next shift, surpise

It's the next shift and you walk in to the fire house and everything seems Normal. Buck is no where to be seen, and the only one who seems worried is hen.

Hen: hey... hey! Y/n, I know you probably don't want to talk about it but I just need to know you're okay.

Y/n: yeah I'm great. Got that dick away from me so even better.

Hen: listen.. it may seem bad, he was drunk and I don't doubt that she handed him that many drinks in order to get her way.. which isn't an excuse but you need to hear him out he's a mess..

Y/n: I'll give him a chance to explain himself being drunk dosnt really give him a green light to do whatever he wants or kiss whoever I've been fucked up so many times I could have had so many dudes but I'm not stupid.. so we'll see how it goes..

Just then you see buck walking to the lockers and hen puts her hand on your shoulder and smiles at you and walks out ignoring buck as she exits through the glass door way..

Buck; hey.. y/n can I please just have a minute please..

Y/n: go for it Buckley but choose your words wisely.

Buck: look I know I messed up and I'm owning up to my mistake okay.. she kept ordering drinks and I don't want to blame her but she just didn't take no for an answer.. I was drunk a little too drunk and she kissed me and with out thinking I didn't stop her.. I'm completely in the wrong here and I don't care what I need to do to prove to you how much I love you and our baby and is do anything to fix this and make it right.. just please give me that chance I love you y/n .. the bright side is I never have to see her again and if I do I can walk the other way with you.

Y/n: buck what happens if you get drunk again and someone else is there and kisses you is this going to be your new normal thing? You kissed Lucy back.. and I honestly think you liked it.. if you see her again you're going to set the record straight or I will.

Buck: so you're giving me a chance

Y/n: just one don't fuck it up Evan..

Buck then leans in to kiss you and you turn your face away from him..

Y/n: we should go captain wants to make a few announcements..

You walk away and head up the stairs to see what your dad the captain has to say..

Buck has his head down knowing he still hasn't gained all of your trust yet.

Captain has went over a few things about shifts and that Monday as Hen calls him will be your new paramedic. Just when Ravi calls out "who's the other one?"

Captain: Lucy Donato! Welcome to the 118

You all then look back and see her walking towards you all..

Buck: oh no...

Hen: oh yes!

Lucy: thanks captain I'm very excited to be a part  of your team....

She then looks over at buck who is standing right next to you..

Lucy: hey buck (as she bites her lip seductively)

You then grab him by the shirt and pull him down to your level to talk in his ear

Y/n: you better set this straight now or I will and I'll take it to the captain on what kind of person she is. And apparently what kind of person you are too..

Hen: I'd fix that now Buckley..

Evan looks nervous as he does not want to confront Lucy but knows he has no choice...

To be continued....