Jealousy

(She/her pronouns for reader)

Muichiro and Y/n together are great hashiras partners. Together they train every day, go on missions together, and fell in love together. Young love is what Mitsuri calls it. Today the master had let the hashiras take time off from training, everyone was happy with that. But of course when a demon runs loose, the crow comes and they have to fight against evil. Today it was sunny, Muichiro decided to take a walk. Y/n stayed with the other Hashira's.

"Hello, Y/nnnn!" Zenitsu came running towards it along with Inosuke and Tanjiro. You waved at them, if they greeted you at least two of them. "Hey! You Fight Me!!" Inosuke yelled at you, you sighed and looked at Tanjiro who rolled his eyes. "Not now Inosuke! So, Y/n. Do you have time today? We were wondering if you were coming with me to town." Tanjiro smiled, you gave him a warm smile in return. "Coincidentally, I also have free time, so yes, I'll come with you." Zenitsu was totally happy, and Inosuke kept asking to fight.

——-

When we arrived, Inosuke and Zenitsu immediately ran to the candy stall, Tanjiro and you stopped there. You looked next to you and saw a clothes shop. "Oh, I think I'll go check here." You said happy, Tanjiro nodded and called the other. The four of you walked into the clothing store, Zenitsu found nice yellow shirts. "Shirts are for the weak!" Inosuke screamed across the store, you rolled your eyes. But your eyes immediately shot to a C/n sweater.

"Do you like that sweater? I'll buy it for you." Tanjiro smiled at you, you looked at him. "Are you sure? This sweater is quite pricey." You said awkward, Tanjiro's eyes widened at the prize but quickly returned to normal. "I'm sure, give here, but have you taken your mate yet?" He asked, you nodded happily. When you went to the checkout Tanjiro paid for your sweater and gave it to you when you left the store. "Thanks again, Tanjiro." You smiled at him, he nodded. "Do not mention it."

The four of you walked back, and encountered some hashiras. Except.. Muichiro, Tanjiro, zenitsu and Inosuke finally left. You sat in a sort of circle on the floor with Mitsuri and Shinobu. "Oh!! so you got a sweater from Tanjiro! how cute of him!" Mitsuri blushed with joy, Shinobu looked happy at you. "Could it be that Tanjiro is in love with Y/n?" Shinobu smiled, Mitsuri almost exploded with joy. "Uh-Nuh, no. I don't think so. Otherwise Muichiro and I are together." You said, Mitsuri smiled just like Shinobu. "Speaking of Muichiro, there he is. Would he let you wear the sweater Tanjiro gave you?" Asked shinobu.

"What did Tanjiro give to Y/n?" Muichiro asked who came to sit down, You looked at him awkwardly and smiled quickly just like the rest. "I feel like you guys are keeping something a secret from me, are you secretly dating?" asked muichiro looking at you, your eyes widened and shook your head quickly. "No! I just got something from him, what do you think of this Sweater?" You smiled, Muichiro looked at your sweater that Tanjiro bought for you. He came closer, and closer. You slowly started blushing worse, it suddenly became very hot for you. "I like your sweater, but I don't like the idea that someone else bought it for you. Especially Tanjiro.. the one who holds a demon." Muichiro said, you nodded slowly. He gave you a small kiss on your forehead. And held his head against yours. "Oh how cute!" Mitsuri who sat watching everything, and Shibobu who sat there gently clapping her hands happily.

Muichiro stood up and took your hand, he pulled you up. He took you to the woods for a walk, you walked hand in hand into the woods. It was quiet, I said it WAS quiet. "Hey!" It was Tanjiro, he came running towards us exhausted. "I... I forgot my present that I had bought for nezuko." He said breathless, you looked at him. "Oh, did you buy another present?" You asked him, he nodded. Muichiro gave Tanjiro a cold look. "Uhm, so I'm going to get him, yes? Are you coming Y/n, and Muichiro." You looked at him and wanted to respond to. "No, me and Y/n just went for a walk." He said, Tanjiro looked at him awkwardly and a little scared and nodded quickly. "Well then uh, I'll go get him soon. Bye!" He smiled quickly and ran away, Muichiro looked at you and said nothing for a while. "Did you want to say yes?" he just asked. "I don't understand, why not?" You said. "Mmm."

He said nothing, and threw his arms around your waist. He pushed you against his chest and hugged you tight. "Would you ever get tired of me?" He just asked, you broke hard softly. But gave him a warm smile, you smiled softly and hugged him back. "Never, don't ask such stupid questions." He nodded. "Sor-" "And don't you dare say sorry." You said to him, he nodded again and a small smile appeared on his face. He kissed your cheek gently and held you close.

"Shall we continue to town?" He asked, you nodded and continued walking. "Pooh.. gosh.... I'm devastated after all that running." You heard Tanjiro completely out of breath, you laughed softly. But Muichiro pulled you to him, he started running to the city with you. "Ah! Muichiro, not so fast!" You screamed laughing, he stopped at a clothing store. "Do you want a sweater?" He asked you, you rolled your eyes. "Are you still jealous." You asked him, he shrugged. "I've never been jealous." He said, you laughed softly. You thought it was cute how he behaved. You started buying new clothes together.

Meanwhile..

"Didn't she like that I bought her that sweater?" Tanjiro cried to the floor, Zenitsu awkwardly patted on his back. "Heh, she must have been happy with it. I just think Muichiro didn't accept it." Zenitsu said, Tanjiro nodded. "Well! Let's get on with our mission!" Tanjiro immediately stood up but kept thinking about the fact how happy you were with Muichiro,

Tanjiro smiled at those thoughts..