‼️Flashback to last night‼️
*Bucky slams into you a couple times and you scream and moan. He stops because he has a brilliant idea.*
Bucky- you know, let's keep the craziness going and make a sex tape, huh?!
*You laugh*
Y/N- we already have one!
Bucky- yeah but like one we meant to make. *He smirks and slowly grinds against you* what do you say?!
*You rub your face and throw caution to the wind*
Y/N- what the hell! Get the phone set up!
Bucky- No baby, we're going old school. Camcorder and everything!
Y/N- Ha! Do we even own one of those?!
Bucky- yeah! Well it's not like vhs old, I think I'd have a memory card in it that we can put in the computer, but you get my point
*You laugh and kiss him. He pulls out and runs into the closet. He gets it's all set up and joins you back on the bed.*
Bucky- alright where were we?!

***the video starts here***
Y/N- I believe you were about to wreck me.
Bucky- oh right, of course! *He smirks and slams into you again and you smile, you grab his ass and he holds nothing back.*
Bucky- Mmhmm fuck!! *His hips hit the back of your thighs as he moves your legs over his shoulders. He hits deeper and your eyes roll back as your first orgasm washes over you. He smiles and just watches you writhe under him, rubbing your legs and massaging your breast.*
Y/N- oh Bucky!! Mmhmm baby!
Bucky- you like that Pup?! Huh?!
*You can't help but smile, you pull your legs off his shoulders and sit up in his lap.*
Y/N- yes Master *You say Breathlessly and Bucky gets that wild/feral look in his eye. He kisses your neck and then bites down. He growls and you give chills, it's so hot.* Mmhmm fuck!
Bucky- sorry, you know when I get in my wolf head space I just can't help but devour you!
*He lays you down, boxes you in, pushes inside you and flicks his hips back and forth so fast you're scared the bed frame is going to break. You can't for a coherent thought let alone a word. You just smile as your white wolf has his way with you. You play with the plug in his ass and he moans and cums as he pulls out of you, cum all over your stomach and center. He flips you over and pushes in from behind. You whimper as he keeps up the same ruthless pace. He licks, bites, sucks, and kisses your neck and shoulders.*
Bucky- so fucking good for me, Mmhm aren't you pup?!
Y/N- y-yes!!! *You cum squirting everywhere and Bucky pulls out and watches your pussy clench around nothing. He gives your ass a smack and then pushes back in. He rubs you clit as he fucks into you, making your legs shake. Growling as he does*
Y/N- Yesyesyesyes!!!! *You cum again and your legs give out. Bucky smirks and hauls you off the bed, slapping you in the cuffs and attaching you to the bar.*
Bucky- there, now you can just relax, well as much as you can. *He smirks and he kneels in front you you and start to eat you out. Stretching you open with his fingers, slipping 4 in at a time. You hang there and moan as you cum again.*
Bucky- good girl, my good little pup! *He growls in your ear and licks your neck*
Y/N- oh! Mmhmm
*Bucky continues to work you open, teasing you g-spot and sucking on your clit. You scream as you cum and Bucky just works you through it and whispers praises*
Bucky- so so so good, look at your stretching so good for me. So good for your white wolf.
Y/N- wh- why are you- st-stretching me?! Mmhmm *Bucky narrows his gaze*
Bucky- you want me to stop?? *He slows  down and you whimper*
Y/N- Do-don't stop!! Mmhm I was j-just wondering!! *You scream as you cum again.*
Bucky- 6 times! Mmhm fuck baby! But to answer your question, I want to fuck you with my dick and the fake one. *He smirks and you whimper and pull at your hands, wanting to touch and kiss him. He give sun and kisses you before he leaves to get the strap on. It so weird to see him wear it but it's also kinda hot. He grabs the lube and settles behind you. He makes sure your lubed up and so is he, he holds his dick against the dildo that's molded after him, he pushes both tips inside you and you let out a whorish moan as you stretch around your husband and the replica.*
Y/N- oh my god!!! F-ffuck!! Oh Bucky!!
Bucky- you feeling good sweetness?! Mmhmm you're so tight!
Y/N-YES!!! Please move! *Bucky smiles and starts to snap his hips forward, he sinks further and further inside you. Your eyes roll back and you are blissed as you cum again, clenching around the massive size inside you.*
Bucky- god you feel so good!
Y/N- kiss me! Mmhmm please *You say Breathlessly and Bucky slips his hand around your neck and gently pulls you back. He crashes his lips to yours, it's all moaning and tongues fighting for dominance.*
Y/N- Mmhmm oh Daddy!
*Bucky chuckles against your lips and smacks your ass*
Bucky- you want Daddy sweetness?! *You nod and Bucky smirks* you got it!
*Bucky fucks into you and you go limp against the bar, he holds you and just uses you like his personal toy, you have tears in your eyes from being so sensitive, but you don't want to stop. It all feels so good*
Y/N- yes Daddy! *You say like a chant and just beg for you don't even know what. He pulls out as you cum again, a 7th time. Wetness pouring out of you. Bucky kneels down and slips his tongue inside you and licks his way to your ass. You're eyes roll back and you smile.*
Bucky- Mmhmm gonna have to spread this open now *He spanks you and you yelp*
Y/N- please daddy