Part 11 - Venice

Comincia dall'inizio

"Priya?" Ram called, she came out of her thoughts, "no, I was just thinking about what you said. She is just worried for us. She does love you, so she will be concerned" she said. Ram nodded his head, it felt good, the concern. "by the way, what did you talk to mom, I saw you guys down" he asked, Priya smirked, "nothing much, just us girl stuff, why so curious Mr. Kapoor? Is it jealousy?" she asked chuckling, "Hello Priya, I have nothing to be jealous about, if you want me to remind you, Meera Ma is on my side." He said proudly. He didn't really know what they spoke, but from afar it looked like a mom-daughter conversation and it felt nice to him, "whatever you think, Mr. Kapoor" she said shrugging. "you really are brave Priya." He said holding her hand, she looked at him scrunching her eyebrows, "You Sood women are the strongest people I have ever seen. What you did yesterday needed courage. And there is so much I learn from you, I am very much proud of you" he said squeezing her hand. She returned a smile, "Giving the statement that sir used to abuse us, and ma, is traumatizing, it's not that I don't get scared at all, in fact, I am all the more scared. But I can't let other people see it and use it. But you were there by my side, so my fears were reduced to zero, I know nothing will happen. And that gave me the courage to speak. It was high time, he was charged for it. Thank you for encouraging me to do this." He moved forward and pulled her into a hug crying lightly. "Aww, Mr. Kapoor, I am okay... Okay now you are squeezing me, I can't brea-breath" she said panting as he left her, his cheeks were flushed. "I am however tired, It's been a long day, so I am gonna sleep for some time." She said yawning and leaning back to her seat, "Priya, there is a bedroom back there." He said, her eyes widened, "bedroom? Is plane mei bedroom hai? What? Why? How?" she asked, moving inside it. She made it into the bedroom, it was not a huge one, but the bed was sufficient for two to lie in and had a small study nearby. "Whoa... I didn't realize, this plane is so big." She said sitting. "Yeah" he shrugged. "We'll talk more about the plan after we reach. It's better to talk with the security personnel beforehand, we both might get a clear picture." He said sitting next to her, who now has lied down. She gave a thumbs up before dozing off, Ram chuckled and sat to finish some of his work. It was quite a long flight, all she did was, sleep, eat and randomly scroll her phone, unfortunately her Mr. Kapoor was quite busy into his laptop.

Half an hour more only, Priya took a breath in relief, "Ahh, Excited Priya?" he asked closing his laptop. "I see now you are bothered to ask me." She said irritated, Ram bit his tongue, "I am sorry yaar Priya, who I just wanted to finish off my work so that I can focus only on this now." he said. "it's okay, I understand. You are not that foolish as I thought she said, last part joking, "I am offended. Not that foolish? You do crack jokes." He said annoyed, causing Priya to giggle which was Ram's favourite. He had also come across a new information from Sara di. "I saw your college photos, you were right, you do look better than me" he said, "Oh... I see, so you asked my sister for my college photos huh. I am glad you agree with me" she said smiling, he smirked, "I also know that- " he sat close to her, tickled her, "Mr. Kapoor!!! Wh-what- st-stop- oh my go-god" she said the room filled with her giggles, "I also know that you are very ticklish" he completed his sentence, "Sara di!!!! I will see her after coming back, she doesn't know what's coming!" Priya said furiously making Ram to tickle her more, "No-oo-o" she cried in laughter, she pushed him away finally taking deep breaths, her face was red. Ram laughed to his heart's content looking at her making her more annoyed. Ram's new found obsession is her giggles along with her hair, her giggles, it makes me so fluttery, he blushed at the thought of it. "Oooohhh Priya look outside" he said, she looked out through the window and the sight was astounding. "buckle up, we are gonna land" he said. As they settled down in their seats. They landed smoothly, the door was opened, Ram took in Priya's hand and led her out. "Welcome to Venice, gorgeous" he said causing a light blush on her face. It was not too hot not cold, the weather was rather pleasant. The pilot had come out, "I hope the flight was comfortable, Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor?" he asked, "yes, thank you" they answered in unison making them to chuckle. "I hope you enjoy your stay" he wished them a goodbye. On their ride to their hotel, Priya just looked outside admiring the beautiful view. It amazed her how breath taking a city can be. And Ram enjoyed Priya's reactions, it made his heart do a happy dance "We are lucky that the time we have come here is the best time to visit" he said. They finally reached their Hotel, it was huge one. 

Priya got down just staring at her surrounding still dumbfounded by everything

Priya got down just staring at her surrounding still dumbfounded by everything. "Priya, I get it, but I am sorry, we must be going inside, so..." he said breaking her trance. She looked embarrassed, he laughed and took her hand. They were shown to their room, "Mr. Kapoor, I know I have slept in the flight, but I can't help but still feel tired" Priya complained sitting down in their enormous room. Ram laughed, "It's the jet lag, give it two days, you'll feel better. And it gives us time to think about the Shashi situation. So, today we'll take rest, tomorrow we will discuss about that." Priya just hummed a yes, and dozed off. Ram saw her sleeping in a weird position, "Arrey yaar, kaisi so rahi ho tum. But kitni adorable lag rahi ho, Priya. You will know how I feel about you very soon, gorgeous." He said correcting her position, covering her with the duvet and placing a light kiss on her forehead. He too lied beside her, holding her hand, and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

They are finally in Venice, and I haven't done much, but the real Venice plot is from the next part. I am really glad you guys loved the previous ones. I have written this one to manage the loose ends. So, I hope you like it☺️❤️