02

4:42 pm

the raven was seated in the bleachers, currently watching his friends practicing for their volleyball game later tonight.

he pulled out his phone and checked himself on his camera app when he saw a familiar face enter the scene.

it's the skateboard dude !!

the brunette takes a seat next to the boy and snatches the phone from his hands.

"hey! what are you doing?" the raven hisses as he looks at the younger beside him, checking himself out in his phone.

"i'm fixing my hair and putting on chapstick. are you blind Mr can't ride a skateboard?" the brunette says as he applies chapstick on his lips.

"i can ride a skateboard oh my god!" the older hisses as he takes his phone from the skateboard dude.

he then gets up and starts walking away, thanking the raven for the free mirror.

"where are you going?" the raven asks, catching up to the brunette who was walking towards the school building.

"to the computer lab, want to come?" he says with a cheeky smile evident on his face.

the brunette doesn't give the older time to wait for an answer as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him up to the third floor in where the computer lab was.

the raven pants as he crouches down with his palms on his thighs, tired from running from the first up to the third floor.

if he clearly remembers, students aren't allowed to go in if there isn't any class for it.

he looks at the younger and sees him opening the door with the bobby pin that was in his hair a while ago.

"what are you doing?!" he asks as he pulls the brunette away from the door.

"shh!! it's almost open!!" the younger replies as they both hear the door lock click.

the younger then picks his things up and drags the elder inside the room.

he goes and takes a seat at the computer that was located in the back where nobody would notice, but thankfully the blinds were closed so they were double safe...not unless someone would come to the third floor to check.

the elder sighs in defeat as he goes amd takes a peek on what the brunette was doing in the computer unit.

and he opens his eyes real wide as he sees what the younger was doing on the pc.

"what the fuck?"

the brunette looks at the raven and pats the seat next to him, signaling him to sit beside him.

the elder then follows and stares at the screen in disbelief.

"really? playing computer games in the computer lab?" the raven asks as he visibly face palms.

"my pc at home got broken and it's too much of a hassle to go to a computer shop...so why not!" he brunette says as he shoots someone in the game.

"you're unbelievable.."

"i'll take that as a compliment."

"it's not a complime-"

"shush i'm about to hit an ace!!!"

"a what-" the raven gets cut off as the younger stands up and starts jumping around.

he takes a look at the screen and watches the words in slow motion appear at the screen

'Victory'

"i won!!" the younger says as he jumps around, shaking the computer Infront of him.

"hey, keep it down people might hear us!" the raven says as he tries to calm the younger one down.

"hey! what are you kids doing?!" a guard shouts as he catches the two who were at the computer lab at a non-class hour.

the brunette lets out an oops and shuts the pc quick and grabs the raven's wrist, running as fast as possible, trying to get away from the guard.

they both stop in front of a restaurant and takes time to catch their breaths.

"you're crazy!" the raven says as he taps the brunette's shoulders.

the younger rolls his eyes and looks at the restaurant in front of them.

"hey, want to grab a bite?" the brunette asks as he grabs the elders wrist once again, not waiting for an answer.

they take a seat and starts to order what they want to eat.

the elder facepalms as he hears the brunette in front of him ordering almost everything in the menu.

time skip

time passed, it was already 6:00 pm and they just finished eating all their food.

the younger was about to pay for the bill but noticed that he left his bag in the computer lab.

he turns to the raven gives him a big smile. "hey ...can you pay for the food ... I'll pay you back i promise!!"

the elder sighs as he gets his wallet and hands the waiter his black card.

the younger opens his mouth in shock and looks at the elder weirdly.

"what?"

"do you sell drugs-" he gets cut off by the raven scooting over beside him and covering the younger's mouth.

"stupid don't say it out loud!"

he slaps away his hand and gasps even louder

"you do sell drugs!" he says as the elder visibly face palms.

"no i don't shut up-"

the two stop arguing as they feel a presence in front of them and are faced with polices showing their police badges.

"you two, come with us."

time skip

"alright you two are free to go, next time don't say things like that out loud, people might misunderstand and you might end up here again. have a safe trip kiddos."

they both sigh in relief and laughed at each other as they made it out in the police station after proving that they really weren't working illegally.

"you're fucking crazy." the raven says as he looks at the brunette beside him, still laughing at the situation that they got themselves into.

"i know!" he replies as he slaps the raven's shoulders and stands up.

"good night! see you around mark, i'll pay for the meal soon!" the brunette says as he starts to walk away but stops as he hears the raven call out for him.

"what's your name?" the elder shouts.

the brunette turns around and gives him a cheeky smile before turning his back and waves his hands.

"lee donghyuck."

end of ch 2