Chapter 3

~~Randhir's Office~~

He finished his work. In the entire day, he discovered all professional details about sanyukta, where she worked, what other works she dis after office everything. He found out that she governed a NGO for helpness women and orphan children. She visit there everyday just after her office hours. He wrapped up his stuffs and reached the NGO.

~~Sanyukta's NGO~~

She finished her all work and reached her NGO. Children gathered as they noticed her entrance. Among them there was a small kid around 5 years old named VEER. He was admired by everyone there as he was youngest among all. Sanyu took him to her arms and kissed his cheek.

(zyada mat socho yahi bacha sandhir milaap ka sabse badaa reason banega. Aage aage dekho hota hai kya)

V: didi ap aa gaye. Dekho maine drawing banayi hai.(he said in his kiddish voice and slippery tongue)

S: achha dikhao.

He got down from her arms, shown her the drawing and it was a beautiful natural morning scene.

S: are suraj ka colour kahan hai?

V: wo kya hai na didi maine socha.

He placed one arm on his chest and with the other hand's index finger his tapped his forehead at the brain area and continued.

S: kya socha tumne?

V: ki jab main subah jaldi uthhta hun to ye sun orange hota hai. Fir agle din jab aur thoda late uthhta hun tab yellow ho jaata hai. Fir jab thodi der zyada usko dekh leta hun tab white dikh jaata hai. Aur pata hai jab wo sham ko gayab hota hai tab red ho jaata hai. To na main confuse ho jaata hun ki uska exact colour kya hai.

She brusted out laughing at his innocent words and then said.

S: achha suno main tumhe batati hun.

She sat on the lawn, made his sit on her lap and continued.

S: tumhe pata hai sun hai na har colour ka source hai. Uski wajah se humare aas paas itne saare colours hein. Isliye to wo apni marzi se colour change karta hai.

V: sach didi.

S: much.

V: to fir hum bhi sun ban sakte hein.

S: bilkul ban sakte hein. Bas humme bhi wahi potential hona chahiye khud ko prove karne ka. To jab humara veer school join karega to first hoga na.

V: haan. Par didi ye potential kya hota hai.

S: umm potential matlab power jo hume dood pine se aata hai. Par kya karen veer me to potential aa hi nahi sakti. Wo doodh ko hate jo karta hai aur kabhi nahi pita.

V: ab roz piunga na. Promise.

S: very good. Ab jao khelo.

She again hugged him tightly from back as he was still on her lap and kissed his cheek.

All this was observed by our very own rd. He was resting his cheek on his fist, which was planted on a nearby tree.

~~Randhir's POV~~

How can be someone so kind, so gentle, so innocent and so pure. I could not believe in my eyes that the same girl was infront of me who was terribly fighting with a man. She was just like those children without any dirt in her heart. How easily and with so much maturity she solved the problem. I was amazed and impressed too. But one more thing my brain was punching me. "kash main us veer ki jagah hota. Mujhe bhi itni saari pappiyaan milti. Haaye... :p but koi nai isiliye to main yahaan aaya hun. So jawaan, kadam kadam badhaye ja".