ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

She sits on my lap, adjusting herself before grabbing my hands and putting them on her ass.

Oh fuck yeah, I love this girl.

Her lips found mine again and she wasted no time having her tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues played together as we pressed up against one another.

I will never get enough of this girl.

My right hand goes between her legs and I start to rub her clit in circles.

She's so fucking wet and it's driving me crazy.

"Fuck, baby, I missed this pussy. It seems you missed me too. Look how fucking wet you are," I mumbled against her lips as she moaned into mine.

I used my free hand to grab ahold of her left breast, over the shirt. Rubbing her nipple and pinching it, just how she likes it.

She started to ride my lap when I started to move my hips upwards. Her hips moved front and back while we dry humped each other.

This is bad.

She's going to regret it like every other time.

But fuck, it doesn't seem like she wants to stop. And neither do fucking I.

Malia grabs ahold of my hair and pulls my head back. She trails her lips down to my neck, kissing it and sucking on it.

If she keeps it up, she's going to leave a damn hickey. Like the ones, I've been leaving her this past week. Still amazes me what makeup can hide. The good thing is I've been leaving them on her top breast so it shouldn't be hard to cover those. Malia has successfully done it.

A car passes by but we don't stop.

Our panting is filling up the car, we're now looking into each other's eyes.

We're both close.

"I'm so glad I got these windows tinted," I said before kissing her, the red lipstick staining my lips and hers.

Her hands placed themselves on my chest as she moaned and moaned.

I will never get tired of hearing her.

"Oh god, I'm coming."

"Fuck, me too."

The ecstasy builds up in my stomach, sending shudders and chills through my body.

Only Malia can make me come so fucking hard.

We both came together, Malia moaning my name over and over. The wetness of her pussy dampened my jeans.

We held each other tight, letting the orgasms pass through.

And when we were good enough to finally move, Malia didn't dare say a word. She only got off my lap and wiped her thighs with one of the shower towels she brought.

I stayed there, quietly watching her.

She didn't even look at me once.