1

Y/N woke up once more in a coffin.

Again!?

She groaned internally as she waited for events to play out.

"Gotta be quick! I gotta get a uniform!" There it was. The familiar voice of the creature who would become her closest companion. Grim.

"I have to use my special move!" He said, blowing the lid off with fire. Y/N was used to it. For some reason the flames did not hurt her. So she waited calmly as Grim looked into the coffin.

"Eh!? Why are you awake?" He shrieked.

"Whatever! Gimme your uniform or I'll burn you!" He threatened. Now that she thought about it, it was rather cute to see him try and threaten someone much bigger than him.

Y/N sat calmly in her coffin, knowing full well that a certain birdbrain of a headmaster would be coming soon. She just had to wait.

Sure enough, soon Crowley came and tied up Grim with the lash of love.

At least I'm not getting scolded!

This time, Y/N got to go with the rest of the students to the Ceremony, instead of getting dragged there in the middle of it.

She saw familiar faces once more. Faces of friends. And faces of those who killed her.

"Epel Felmier."

"Pomefiore."

"Ace Trappola."

"Heartslabyul."

"Deuce Spade."

"Heartslabyul."

"Sebek Zigvolt."

"Diasomnia."

"Jack Howl."

"Savanaclaw."

The familiar names of some of her closest friends made her remember all the memories she had made with them before her deaths.

Finally, it was her turn.

"Y/N L/N." She said.

Gasps resounded around the Mirror Chamber as they realised she was a girl.

"The shape of thy soul is..... special...." The Dark Mirror muttered.

"You have seen more than we, and are adept at your talents, yet you have not a speck of magic in your body. And your soul, it does not belong in this world." It continued.

"Therefore, I shall allow you to pick any dorm." It finished.

Whispers spread throughout the Mirror Chamber as people took in what the Dark Mirror had just said.

Y/N remained impassive to all this, as it had happened before.

If I'm going to live past the year, I'll have to be friends with the strongest who'll protect me.

"I pick..... Diasomnia." She said.

As Y/N walked off to join the Diasomnia residents, Grim broke free of his restraints.

He caused a mass panic, like every life before, until Riddle apprehended him.

"Huh.... Still the same as ever....." Y/N whispered, but her words were caught by a certain fae.

What did you mean, Y/N?

Lilia thought.

Grim was eventually accepted as a student as per the Dark Mirror's request, and he stayed with Y/N in Diasomnia, and he promised he wouldn't cause trouble.