Dreykov: "Real power comes from undetectable influence"

Natasha: "If no one's noticed, then why even do it? You're nothing. You have nothing"

Dreykov: "There are 50 people on this planet..."

Natasha: "Oh, stop it"

Dreykov: "Don't tell me to stop!!"

Natasha: "If I don't tell you when to stop, then how will you know when to shut up?"

Out of nowhere, the man known as Dreykov throws a punch, right across nats face, causing her to jerk back. Something inside y/n began to grow.. something that he was having trouble controlling.

Natasha: "Come on. Think I can't take a punch?"

Dreykov: "Oh"

Dreykov then throws another punch, causing that feeling inside y/n to grow even more.

Natasha: "God damn it, you're weak"

Dreykov: "Weak?"

Natasha: "I bet it's easier to be tough in front of defenseless little girls, huh?"

Dreykov: "That's enough"

Dreykov then throws another, sending nat to the floor. Nat gets up to her knees, only for Dreykov to kick her in the shoulder, knocking her back down. That feeling inside y/n became unbearable.. as voice's began to echo inside his head. He attempted to force them all back.. this was what his mom's plan was. He was giving her what she needed... However, a burning anger was constantly eating away at y/n for not immediately jumping in to stop it.

Dreykov: "You wouldn't be so glib if you had any notion of the scope of what I've built. I own this world. Me"

Natasha: "You seem desperate to impress me"

Dreykov: "I don't need to impress you. I don't need to impress anyone. These world leaders, these great men, they answer to me and my widows"

Dreykov returned to his desk, using the ring on his finger to activate a holographic map in the middle of the room.

Dreykov: "Look at them. These girls were trash. They are thrown out into the street. I recycle the trash. And I give them purpose. I give them a life"

Nat returns to her feet, watching the map intently. Y/n on the other hand, began to cool down, but not fully. Unknown to him completely, black and white tentacles began forming from his back.

Dreykov: "It's my network of widows that help me control the scales of power. One command, the oil and stock markets crumble. One command, and a quarter of the planet will starve. My widows can start and end wars. They can make and break kings"

Natasha: "You control all of that from here?"

Dreykov: "And with you, an Avenger under my control, I can finally come out of the shadows using the only natural resource that the world has too much of. Girls"

Natasha: "All from that little console?"

Dreykov: "Yeah. Oh, you find this amusing? Why are you smiling?"

Natasha: "Don't take it personal, but, uh... Thank you for your cooperation"

Natasha: "You weren't quite strong enough, so... I'll have to finish it myself"

Dreykov: "What are you going to do?"

Natasha: "introduce you to someone"

Dreykov: "and who's that?"

Natasha: "my son"

As if on command, y/n's eye widens, as he becomes visible, and tangible, wrapping multiple tentacles around Dreykov's body, right as he touched down on his control tablet.