Chapter 5

*Krystal's P.O.V*

It's been 2 years, 2 years since Louis left. He's now living the awesome life he's always wanted and I'm stuck working at Starbucks. Did I mention my mum remarried? His name is Richard, he's a manager at Hyundai (A car company). He earns enough money for us and has 3 kids, a 21 year old boy named Trent, a 3 year old girl named Bella and a 19 year old girl named Bethany. To be honest Bethany is gorgeous. She has long brown hair which has a couple blonde streaks in it, bright blue eyes and tiny freckles on the side of her nose. She's absolutley beautiful, even though she won't admit it, boys literally drool as she walks past them. Me? I look the ...

"KRYSTAL, STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET TO WORK!" exclaimes my boss, John.

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled.

"Hey Krystal, can you serve table 14 for me, John needs me to do something for him Asked Georgia. Yeah, Georgia works here too.

I nod and look at table 14 where I see a man that looks about 30 or 40.

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" I ask him. He looks up from his phone and smiles.

"Can I please get one decaf cappucino?" He smiles

"Sure!" I say as I jot it down on my notepad and walk up to the counter.

"One decaf cappucino, for table 14!" I shout. I check my watch, 2:15, FREEDOM!! I take off my apron, grab my bag and run out the door. Once I get home I run to the fridge and grab an apple. I feel like going to the park, I'll ask Bella if she wants to come. 

"BELLA WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!" I shout , or i'll make her , Mwhahaha 

"YAY!" She exclaims and  runs downstairs. "Get Ringo's leash, we're bringing him." I smile "Okay!" She giggles. After we get everything ready we hop in the car and drive to the park.