Happy birthday: Dearest Sunny

Start from the beginning

"Basil, Hero and Aubrey worked really hard on this!!"

When they walked in, Sunny couldn't believe his eyes.

Pink, purple, and green Paper folded all along the walls in shapes of flowers and leafs , giving the effect of vines across a abandoned building.

Sunny still couldn't find the words of what to say, as his friends came in behind him.

"So, whatcha think?"

Basil asked, looking at him.

"It's beautiful."

Sunny slightly smiled, still trying to hold back the emotions.

"Well birthday boy, do you wanna cut some cake?"

Hero smiled warmly to Sunny.

"...Y-yeah let's do that.."

They all sat at the table, as Hero brought out a cake that looked like a watermelon with 17 candles exactly.

As it was placed, everyone were getting ready to sing. As Sunny took everything in.

"Okay ready?"

Hero asked the group, lighting the candle Aubrey had been holding a couple days ago.

"YEPPERS!!"

Kel screamed.

"Okay! 1 2 3!"

Hero counted off, and they all started to sing.

As they sung, Sunny couldn't keep it together, and tears started to come down

Seeing the birthday boy crying, everyone stopped the singing and came to his aid, trying to comfort him.

"Hey hey are you okay??"

Kel hugged Sunny on the side and asked, while Aubrey came in on the side, looking with concern. While Hero and Basil looked with sympathy.

"Ye-yeah.! Im okay...no. I'm great"

Sunny choked out, as more tears welled

Maybe it was cause he hadn't celebrated it in years, or maybe it was that the party was so well made, but the main thing was that his friends cared enough to do such a thing for him.

"You sure? We can stop if you want Sunny!"

"Yeah! It's no problem really!"

Hero and Aubrey comforted.

"N-no! It's okay, these are tears of happiness."

"AWEEEEE!!"

Kel yelled, hugging Sunny tighter.

After that, Hero cut the cake, it was pink inside like a real watermelon.

It was a fluffy vanilla cake with a creamy red velvet filling, paired with the overwhelming sweetness of the green marshmellow fondant. The cake made Sunny cry even more tears of happiness, it was amazing.

Everything was Amazing, Kel hadn't ever seen Sunny so happy before. It made him feel good.

After that Aubrey went to go get something with Basil, and when they came back they held a box.

"Okay so we got you a gift too!"

Basil said happily, as Aubrey pretended not to care, but was failing.

"Yeah we had to drive 3 hours away, so you better be thankful you little-"

Hero gave Aubrey 'The look.'

"......nerd."

They then handed Sunny the box.

Sunny stared at the carefully placed  wrapping.