When Alice had noticed how strained her eyes were, she got up and went to put her Potions book back  where she found it. In the back of the library, just before the restricted section, there were a few rows of bookshelves hiding in the dark, being only lit by a gold tint of candle flame. She slid the book back into place and turned to leave.

But instead her heart leapt out of her chest from the tall figure. "Remus! You scared the crap out of me." She clutched her chest and leaned against the bookshelves.

Remus smiled at her. "I was hoping I would. I thought it would be funny."

"Real fucking funny, my heart's punching me." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, love. Don't be mad at me." He frowned and took a step closer, pressing her further against the books.

Alice teasingly ran her fingers along his belt. "Me? Mad at you? I'll never live to see the day."

Remus mocked her stupidly cunning grin and kissed her before she could deny it if she chose to. Alice wrapped her arms around his neck and could feel the bookshelf tip slightly. She used her foot to put weight on one of the shelves and made sure it stayed. "M- maybe we... should go... back to-,"

"Should we?" Remus mumbled again her mouth.

Nope. She changed her mind faster than she'd made it up. Remus was rubbing her upper thighs, a ploy to see how long he could get away with taunting her. The fabric of her skirt was brushing against his wrists, and her hands fell from his shoulders. They landed on his hands as she deliberately began to push them beneath her skirt. Loud and clear, Remus received the message.

Were they in a library? Yeah... But nobody was around anyway. It was a Friday afternoon, nobody wanted to be in the library except for Hermione Granger. Hopefully she didn't have a reason to wander to the back of the library, though Alice was sure Harry told Ron and Hermione everything. Still, one might assume a 5th-year isn't exactly keen on walking into a Professor making-out with his girlfriend.

But things were progressing... Remus' fingers tugging her underwear aside, and keeping her mouth busy with his own. He'd always been particularly good at multitasking. Alice pushed her hands through every strand of his hair, feeling his warm fingers slowly maneuver their way into her slit. Alice gasped slightly, her lower abdomen moving forward. Remus hummed against her lips, amused and aroused.

"Remus..." Alice muttered when his lips drifted down her neck. He began loosening her tie and moved her shirt aside as he continued to kiss her soft, tender skin.

Alice covered her mouth as Remus' fingers moved back and forth inside of her. "Oh... fuck." She never knew what words were right to say. Because Remus left her speechless and thoughtless. All that she could think about was him and how close she was to orgasming in a fucking library.

"Say that again? I couldn't hear you," Remus said with a grin. She couldn't speak. Every second that he waited, he pushed his fingers deeper in her.

"I- fuck..." Alice's legs were numb and quivering as she helplessly stood against a bookshelf. The smell of the old books was filling her nose. She tried to focus on that instead of Remus. Just so she could make him wait longer.

It's so hard to be quiet when you have to be. She didn't have a choice here unless she wanted Remus to lose his job. Her heart was racing, and her breath was chasing after her, trying to catch up. Remus had her dripping wet, all over his fingers and he loved it. He loved it and he loved her. The sounds of her struggling, desperate breathing. Alice had some incredible control and Remus was impressed. But he wanted to satisfy her completely.

Alice's stubbornness was no match for Remus' persistence.

With his middle and ring finger making smooth, but rough motions within her, he sucked on her skin. Alice had to sink her teeth into her lip just to trap herself from verbally expressing her enjoyment. Or, better put, pleasure. She started to fight slightly, legs beginning clutch around Remus' wrist that moved forward and back. He watched, full of pride, as Alice's head tilted back against the shelf and she lowly whimpered.

Remus suddenly jerked his fingers further, a gasp being covered as he placed his free hand over her mouth, and the other was quickly covered in Alice's warm cum. A quiet sigh of relief escaped her and her hand knocked one of the books over. It clattered to the floor, landing with the title facing up. 'Occlumency: Beginners Guide.'

"What the-," they heard a feminine voice say behind the shelves.

Before they acknowledged another voice, a figure appeared at the end of the row and stood blankly. Alice and Remus turned their heads and froze. Angelina Johnson stood dumbfounded with her jaw hung wide open as if she didn't expect this. The scene began to feel heavy. Angelina's eyes shifted from Alice's panicked face, to Remus' nervous express. Then... she looked down.

This is when Remus removed his fingers from Alice's slit and wiped his hands on his pants. He looked down. Alice's erratic breathing was fighting again her as she attempted to stabilize it. Angelina closed her eyes and opened them like if she did, the situation before her would be nothing more than a silly hallucination.

When a moment had passed, she just straightened her back and quickly ran away. Alice winced and ran after her. "Angelina!"

Remus ran a hand through his hair and exhaled. He reassured himself that Alice would handle the situation. But it didn't seem fair that she had to handle it, especially since they both were at fault for getting caught. So Remus decided to find out where they were and explain along with Alice.

Alice had finally caught up to Angelina who looked scarred for life. "Angie... please listen to me," she pleaded.

Angelina whined and covered her face. "What the fuck, Alice!? Seriously?"

"I know, I know! Just hear me out."

"So what, when we went to Hogsmeade and I told you about all the rumours, the rumour about Professor Lupin was true!?" If Angelina yelled any louder, the entire school would know.

Alice hesitantly nodded. "Yeah... it's been true since Christmas."

Remus cleared his throat from beside the girls. Angelina raised her eyebrows and stared at the two of them as Remus walked and stood beside Alice with his arm around her waist. "Are... you dating?"

Remus answered before Alice could make up a lie to ease Angelina. "We are, Ms. Johnson."

This didn't appear to have a positive outcome. Angelina didn't exactly give off the impression that she would tell anyone, but she seemed as though she'd never let Alice live this down. "Look... I don't really care, you're happy that's what matters, but what made you do that in the school library?"

Alice coughed awkwardly. "It's... his fault."

Remus rolled his eyes. "Right."

The three of them sorted it out. Angelina would keep quiet about their relationship, and Remus and Alice would stay out of the library. It was difficult to believe that Alice and Remus were truly together. As Angelina watched them together, she couldn't believe how oblivious she'd been. All the ways Remus would flirt with Alice in class, or smile at her, or simply just look at her longer than he did anyone else. Who could have missed this? The look of love.

And even Alice had that same look whenever her eyes landed on Remus across a crowded room.

It was like no one else was even there.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒