𝟎𝟎𝟑 ‎ ·‎ 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

  Mila stared at the red headed girl in concern at her big 'dilemma' before giving her some lazy morning advice, "Lily, why don't you just pick a date that works for you and a bit of everybody? I'm sure with all the bored teens will move their schedules for a night of new fun, it'll probably be the most eventful thing this year!" Lily looked back at the parchment, moving her lips to the side.

  "Maybe I just won't plan a ball."

  "No! Listen, a ball sounds fun, like I said, pick a date that's the best for you, then plan everything from there, I know for sure Serenity would love a dance!" Mila commented while Lily sighed, "Thanks, makes me feel a bit better. You are much better at calming people down then Mary or Marlene, this is like the calmest morning I've had in like 2 weeks!" Lily looked around the room taking a deep breath before her gaze fell to the big door, she listened for second before letting out a anguished breath, snapping her head back to meet Mila's.

  "What?" Mila asked.

  "It's like six o'clock, in the morning, and that thing is awake!? I only wake up so early so I can get two hours of peace in my day away from him!"

  Guess the calm thing only worked for a second, "Who?" Mila scoffed at the abruptly angered fiery girl. Right then she could hear a groan from the door and bickering between some rowdy boys. Oh one could guess who it must be. She could see the back of Remus' and Peter's backs, obviously scolding the other two. Everyone could hear James' complaining, "This is really unfair! You wake me up at 4:30 IN THE MORNING!? To wake us up so you can go have your precious breakfast time! This completely discards Sirius', Peter's, and I's natural flow!" Peter made a small motion with his hands, "Actually waking up early doesn't hurt me, it's just you two." Remus grabbed the two boys dragging them into the hall.

  "Waking up can be good for you! It is not my fault that you two are a bunch of lazy arses!" James continued whining, "How will it be good for us? I need my sleep- maybe waking up is really good for us!" James had spotted Lily, of course. He ripped apart from Remus' grasp, happily skipping along the aisle between the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor before plopping himself down to Lily's left. "Goodmorning Evans!" James leaned on hand, where his elbow was placed on the table. "Go away, Potter, I'm working on something," Lily said, not looking at him. "I see that! You've been working on that for a few weeks now I've noticed!" James grinned. "Potter, you are such a creep! Now shoo and let me have a nice morning!"

  The other marauders found their seat not to far down the table, probably to see James fail miserably again at getting 'his girl'. "Why would you ever want all this," he motioned to himself, "to leave such gorgeousness?" Lily returned his, supposed, compliments with a scowl, as he put his arms up, as if getting arrested, in defeat, "Fine, fine, have a beautiful day, beautiful!" He got up and returned to his friends, his grin losing some of it's spark. Remus chuckled, trying to hide his face with his hands, accidently brushing against the fresh cut across his face from a couple of nights ago, it stung slightly as he cringed.

  "He just needs to learn to leave me alone!" Lily angrily grabbed the toast on the racks quickly spreading butter on it before taking a bite.  "Maybe, dye your hair blonde, change your name to boogey, and then wear grandma clothes and it might work, probably not, but it's worth a try." Lily took another bite, "I do not like your sarcasm!" Mila just shrugged, she opened her satchel beside her and got out a few papers, "I actually have to go talk to them right now so, wish me luck."  "Why?" Mila looked through the stack while answering, "I'm partnered with Black and Lupin for a astronomy project, and I just have to talk to them about it." 

  "You're lucky you have Remus to weigh Sirius down," Lily scoffed, Mila looked to her with a quirked eyebrow, "Well I mean, he's the only sensible one, and the only one I'm friends with, and he's really nice, he does the work and stuff," She shoved the last piece of the toast into her mouth, "I'm just saying that the project will be easier since you have Remus and Sirius, instead of James and Sirius," she shrugged.