"Sup, Leona" Jack said. The Tan haired one snickered

"Hey Jack, The Stiffs here yet?" Jack sighed and nodded.

"In the living room, Ruggie. Head on in we have someone to introduce you two" Ruggie spotted me and I hid further behind Epel. Jack looked down at me a little worried. The other one Leona I think? Raised an eye brow at me before heading to the living room.

"Didn't realize you lived in such a Dog house, Jack. Then again I guess it fits Canine" Jack rolled his eyes.

"I agree it is quite a Havel however if it makes our Epel happy we will indure it" I didn't like them This was a nice home. This was My pack. I narrowed my eyes. Jack put a hand on my head.

"Member what we talked about Pup, They don't really mean what they say. Their just trying to show that they think we can do better" I pouted. Epel picked me up and hugged me close to his chest.

"Jack's right Yuu, They can be very nice once they warm up to you. If you still don't want to talk to them though We won't make you ok?" I nodded and hugged my Epel! I wasn't going to give him up to anyone!

"So is the Brat who you want tell us about" Leona said plotting on the couch. Jack let out a low Growl.

"Watch it Leona, This is my Territory in" Leona put his hands up.

"Everyone, This is Yuu. I guess you can say their our new roommate of a sort" Vil I think his name was? Had a worried look.

"Oh? Are they a sibling of your's Epel?" Epel bit his lip.

"Not Biologically?, Jack and I found them in an alley way" Rook blinked I peeked at them. I didn't like how all their eyes were on me. Jack blocked their view. I was thankful.

"I see Monsieur Tough Guy, is Quite Protective already" Jack glared.

"The Pup doesn't like being watched is all, Back off a bit" Ruggie looked at Jack and nodded going and sitting down with Leona.

"Epel are you sure this is a good Idea? Their family must be worried for them" I hugged Epel tighter. I didn't like this I didn't like them! They were trying to take me away form Epel and Jack! Jack suddenly picked me up. 

"I'm going to sit them on the couch" Epel nodded.

"Vil lets talk in my room ok? Rook?" Rook nodded and Vil sighed giving me a worried look before following. Jack put me in his lap. I moved closer to him trying to look.

"Pup, Let them talk. Epel will be back soon" I bit my lip and played with Jack's shirt. I didn't like not seeing him. But Epel always came back. I wasn't alone I had Jack. I was ok. 

"They ok?" Ruggie asked. Jack took a breath.

"They prefer to see us both in the room" Leona raised an eye brow.

"So your spoiling the Cub?" Jack raised his lip. He did this when he was upset. I hugged him. Please don't be upset.

"Leona, I've seen this before. Back off" Ruggie said, Leona blinked and sighed nodding.

"Fine, Fine. but don't expect me to Apologize" I stuck my tongue out at him. He narrowed his eyes at me and Clicked his teeth at me. I squeaked and moved closer to jack. Ruggie snickered. He smiled at me big.

"Heya kiddo, I'm Ruggie. This Grump is Leona" I gave him a small smile. Ruggie seemed nice enough but I couldn't trust him yet. He could try to take my Jack away. Jack nudged me and motioned his head at Ruggie. I took a deep breath.

"H-Hello, I'm Yuu" Jack nodded and gave me a toothy smile. I smiled back! I like Jack's toothy smile. I could see his sharp Canines. 

"Sup" Was all I got from Leona. After a while Epel came back out. I relaxed when I could see him again. Vil came back out with Rook patting his back.