𝟎𝟐𝟑 ⇢❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; old friends.]

now playing

now playing...

𝐭𝐯 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 - 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛)

but what if she finds out?

sai held his phone in his hands looking both ways into traffic as he prepared to walk his brother home. sei kept going, not a care in his beautifully wonder filled green eyes. he'd already made his mind up in the taxy. there was not one doubt he had about what he was about to do.

"she'll thank me. im getting rid of the worst thing thats ever happened to us." he responded lowly, a hushed breath escaping his lips. mikey and draken were to meet them there just a little ways across the street. he'd called them about a week ago when he had no where to go. somehow his old school bullies now came around to his aid.

of course after he'd pulled a few strings.

mikey was persistent that he be the one to do it all. he said so himself. the blonde claimed that he'd handle everything just as long as sei do him one favor.

did he know what it was yet?

not in the slightest bit but he'd do everything he could to get rid of izana. there was no way he'd have him mess things up again. sei had a feeling that their entanglement with izana wouldnt be the last to come. as he and her had been proven that izana would always come back.

"maybe we should let the police handle-" sai was cut off by a rather irritated sei.

"what have the police done for anyone? huh sai? dont you remember that night, when we called them? how they traumatized my bestfriend?!" sei asked cold breaths of air coming into the night like smoke. his eyes were wider now, more owl like and serious. sai had never seen his brother snap as quickly as he did.

and even so, he still felt that there was more to what sei was letting on. sai had also been bullied by mikey but that was so long ago. suddenly, his stomach twisted with dread at the thought of facing him again after all those years he spent ducking and hiding his face.

he still had the burns that were dressed like freckles on his face from mikey's sudden violent nature towards him.

the boy's face ached as he remembered the stinging sensations that danced across his soft pale skin. he remembered the horror on sei's face when he found him with his face covered in mud and his eyes pooled with tears. sai remembered the pain that would never go away when he cried. it hurt him to do so and he learned very quickly to dry his tears.