"Yeah! I'm on it!" young Peter shot back as red suit Peter continued to randomly swing around, avoiding the Lizard, Dr. Curtis Connors, who was continuously going after him.

"Here! I need the lizard cure!"

"Uh-- OK! OK!" young Peter frantically stumbled across his words before y/n came flying through past him just as a large hand of sand rushed through and grabbed young Peter.

"Whoa! Not sand!" y/n shouted as she tried to catch herself but her web slipped as the sand cut itself between her web and the scaffolding.

"Where's the box, Peter?" the sand formed a man, Flint Marko, well, it was more just the shape of what his face vaguely looked like but that was enough.

"Flint, we could help everyone!" young Peter shouted as he felt a tug on his leg and looked down to see a web wrapped around his ankle.

"I don't care!" Flint shouted.

"As if!" y/n shouted before tugging on Peter and throwing herself back up in the air, "Peter said you have a daughter! You do care you overgrown sandbag!"

She flew through his form, feet first and then shot webs towards Hartley again, since he seemed to have not moved after throwing her away earlier.

"Thanks for waiting. I brought you a post card!" y/n shouted, her voice a tad strained as she pulled a large mass of webs from behind her and swung it forward, a large group of wooden beams swung towards Hartley and before he could do more than put his arms up in defense, smacked him right across his head to torso, throwing him further down the area.

"I hate sand," y/n muttered as she dusted herself off and then looked up to see the other Peters just swinging around, one was on a crane, fighting Dr Connors, the other was swinging around, avoiding Maxwell and his golden sparks.

Then there was young Peter, still in the sandy hand of Flint.

"I think I'm getting too old for this," she grumbled before going to pull on a web she had hanging down from a piece of scaffolding. It was the Fiachra cure for Hartley that she'd almost grabbed moments before when she re-encountered Hartley.

"Oh boy, that's cold," y/n let out a shiver as a sudden cold force stuck to the back of her suit.

She turned back to see a large ice pillar being held horizontally by Hartley.

"How strong is this guy?" she exclaimed before he threw the pillar out into the ocean, "Oh! Shit! Shit shit shit! Nooo!"

"Y/n?!" all three Peter's exclaimed startled.

"I'm good!" y/n fired back, "boy, I'm so glad I have my team. They like to play around with this suit and boy am I glad they do."

"You have a team?" one of the Peters asked as she climbed out the water and took a breath before swinging back into the fight.

"Yeah. Don't you?" y/n asked.

"Guys, focus."

"Whoa!" y/n let out a loud shout as she was suddenly grabbed by Hartley as one Peter fired a web in the eyes of another and the other villains continued to have an argument with the three spidermen, "Hey! Ice boy, put me down!"

Y/n swung her feet back and planted them as hard as she could into his gut behind him before using him as a propulsion board and throwing herself up and away forcefully.

"Boy, this is exhausting," she muttered before looking to the side to see a mass of sand flying towards her, "Oh, no, no, no, no!"

She quickly turned and began running away but the mass was too fast and she quickly found herself caught up in it.