1

Tanjiro was selling charcoal in a snowy afternoon, he has sold all of the charcoal by the time it became more colder and colder.

"Its so cold. I wonder what mom has for Lunch.. I'm so Hungry." He thought to himself as he craves for his moms delicious cooking.

After what felt like forever Tanjiro had reach the snowy and rocky mountains, he was greeted with a familiar scent, It was blood.

He smelt Blood, He got worried and walked more faster, he then realized the scent was getting stronger and stronger, and then, He dropped his bamboo bag pack, He then saw his little brother covered with blood, He saw his sister Nezuko, She was protecting their brother.

He ran towards Nezuko, Until he got a glimpse of the inside, His family, Brutality Murdered. Blood Overflowing Everywhere, Organs Torn into pieces, and scattered around the floor. He felt like throwing up while crying.

He then Touched Nezuko who was still warm, he then carried her, He ran as if it was his Last day on Earth, Tears Started Flowing through his eyes. He shouted "Hang in there Nezuko..!" He then felt something move.

He felt something move and he took a glimpse and saw Nezuko, She had Sharp Teeth, She was drooling, she was about to bite Tanjiro when he Tripped, they hard onto the snowy ground.

Luckily no one was severely injured, When Tanjiro stood up he looked around. Out of nowhere Nezuko jumped him, Luckily he had his hatchet with him, With his Hatchet he held the handle to where Nezuko's Mouth was.

"Hang in there Nezuko! I know you can do it!" Tears started to form in her eyes, Tanjiro felt someones presences, he immediately pushed Nezuko to the side.

Luckily no one got hurt, but his hair did get cut.. He took a glimpse at the person. He had Long black hair, it was tied into a ponytail. He had dark ocean eyes. He looked emotionless.

He asked Tanjiro "What are you doing protecting that demon?!" "No! You got it all mistaken! She's my sister!" Out of nowhere he took Nezuko, Tanjiro didn't even see him move an inch yet he took his sister? he was fast.

"You're saying this thing is you're sister?" The guy shouts. "She isn't a thing, She's human, she's my sister." Tanjiro tries convincing this guy who was holding his sister hostage.

"Can you even consider her a human? Can't you see her sharp teeth? She wants to eat you, she wants to eat humans." The guy says.

Tanjiro couldn't have cared less, he is already pressured into trying not to cry even more. he just wnats his sister back.

He had to make some sort of distraction. "Who even are you" Tanjiro shouts. "That's out of your business, Like I'd tell you anything." He spat, This guy was rather annoyed by Tanjiro, Still trying to convince this guy that his sister was still human. "Just, please, Let my sister free! Please, Spare her."

"Tch." The guy says, loosening his grip to the so called human. "Giyuu." He says and Tanjiro was taken a back. "My name, Giyuu." He says and Tanjiro looked at him blankly.

"Please, Giyuu, Let me have my sister back." He pleaded. "Hm, I won't give her to you unless you take it." Giyuu says as he lunches forward Tanjiro.

But Tanjiro was aware Giyuu was gonna do that so he dodged Giyuus attack with his Hatchet, Giyuu was taken a back, he didn't notice that Tanjiro pulled out his hatchet, 'I underestimated you.' Giyuu thought to himself.

"It seems you are fast. Tell me, whats your name?" He asks and Tanjiro was Tensed "T-Tanjiro." He says.

"Well then Tanjiro, What will you do if i were to give you back your sister?" He asks and as Tanjiro was about to answer he was pushed to the ground. "Stupid! Don't lower your gaurd. Just cause i stopped attacking you does not mean i wont attack you again!" Giyuu says in rage. "Again."

● ● ●

Tanjiro was on all fours and was panting while Giyuu held his katana to Tanjiros Neck. "You have potential, Don't let it go to waste." Giyuu says bluntly and puts his katana to where it originally was.

Tanjiro took a deep breath and finally gave up, he and Giyuu had been fighting with intense speed for god knows how long.

Tanjiro sat properly on the snow and looked for his sister who was dozing off on some tree. "You need to train." Giyuu says and he looks at Tanjiro, Tanjiro looks up at Giyuu. "I, Want to become stronger."

"Tch. Follow me" Giyuu says as he makes his way to Nezuko and carries her. He just ignored Tanjiros question and kept walking. He knew a perfect trainer, A guy who trained Giyuu.

He knew his sensei would like this Tanjiro, Cause giyuu was fascinated by Tanjiro, even more than that, Giyuu was Intruiged by Tanjiro, He finds himself smiling.

"When was the last time, i felt this happy..?"