"Ya that's how I got the King of Beasts one." I tilted my head.

"HouseWarden?" I muttered. Epel smiled at me.

"Yes, We were House Wardens of our dorms our Junior and Senior years. They were passed down to us. It's Tradition that when the HouseWarden Graduated the Previous HouseWarden will Gift them something From their Dorm." I made a face.

"Dorm?" Jack sighed.

"Ya our Dorms were based on the Great Seven, You heard of them?" I shook my head. Epel blinked shocked and jack sighed.

"The Great Seven were Mages. Some of the most Powerful who Helped their Countries or even ruled them. If you want we can See about getting all Seven and watching them. Their for the most part Educational." Jack said rubbing his head. Epel nodded.

"This one is about the King of Beasts. He is the Lion of the Great Seven who helped Now only Saved his Kingdom from a Foolish and Naïve king but also Helped people who were suffering to be able to eat and live with the rest of the Kingdom" I made wide eyes. He sounded amazing.

"C-Can I see?" Epel nodded.

"Ofcourse, Come have a set and I'll get us all something to drink. You can sit between me and jack ok?" I nodded. Jack smirked and put the Movie in and sat on the couch. Epel came back with Three cups and handed them to us. He smiled at me.

"It's home made apple Juice" I blinked and smiled really big. I've had that before! Our Neighbor once gave me some cause she said I was a good kid. That's when I helped her clean her house cause she was watching me while Mama was out getting her "Fix" I don't know what had to be Fixed but I hope whatever was broken got fixed for her. I took a drink and smiled really big. Epel snorted and grinned.

"Like it right?" I nodded

"Ya! t-Thank you" He patted my head and turned on the movie. It was a really good movie. I loved the part where he was helping by hunting for the Hyenas! However by the end of the movie I was feeling really tired. I didn't want to sleep though cause What if something happened? I didn't know these two people. What if I got hurt? I leaned on an arm. I felt a hand on my head. It was just really really warm. And nice here. maybe I could just. Close my eyes... For a little bit?

~//////////////////////////////////////////////~

I had a weird dream. I dreamt I meet two really nice people who helped take care of me. They were so nice. But I knew when I opened my eyes they would be gone. I didn't want them to leave. They gave me food and patted my head. They didn't yell at me or anything. I felt my self tear up. It was such a good dream to. I felt a little Guilty that I was so happy away from mama. But I knew I was still waiting for her in that Alley. Even if the Warm from the dream was still here. I would wake up and see I was cold and hurt again.

"Yuu, Kiddo it's time to wake up" I snapped my eyes open. That wasn't Mama's Voice. That was the voice from my dream. I looked and Epel was sitting next to me with a gentle smile. He pet my head.

"Hey, Why you crying? Did you have a nightmare?" I shook my head. No I just... I was still here. I wasn't in the Alley. I wasn't hurting.

"M happy?" I said not sure. I wasn't sure what this feeling was. It was a warm feeling that made me want to wrap my arms around Epel and not let go. It was a bubby feeling that made me want to smile. I think I was happy but I didn't know. I wasn't used to Happy. I was used to scared and Nervous and Guilty. I knew those feeling really really well.

"Your happy? That's good, Was it a good dream?" I nodded and rubbed my eyes. He sat on my bed.

"What was it about?" I smiled big.