Part 2

Breakfast time. Who can even eat breakfast in the morning i swear people say its the most important meal of the day and it really isn't. I haven't ate breakfast properly since i was little. Some days i will eat but most days i cant stand the thought of eating breakfast or food early. I was currently sat downstairs drinking a glass of milk waiting for my parents to finish their breakfast to take me to school. I was cuddling lexi at the same time. She is my two week old baby sister and I already adore her.

I start a new school today as my last school i just didn't like it. My dad did ask me for a private school or home lessons and i did agree to the home lessons but susan a girl i met 7 years ago goes to a school about ten minutes away from me. She is lovely bless i go over her house but her dad is hardly there as he works late. She hasn't seen her mother in years as her mother cheated on her dad.

I am nervous to start this new school but i know susan and her boyfriend Charlie is there and also theres Tom my next door neighbour is also in her class but he has his own little friendship group. Apparently the teachers that susan has is nice and I couldn't wait to meet them all. Its September so its the start of the school year which is fun.

"Are you ready iss?" My mother scarlett asks.

"Mum i have been ready ages im waiting for you two" i say laughing.

"Come on then we can leave now" my dad Chris says.

I grab my food from the fridge and my drink and place them in my bag. I then grab my phone off the table and go to the car and hop in the back. I have been driving for months with lessons but i do generally think i am ready for the test. I couldn't wait to start driving on my own i was so exited.

We arrive at the school i kiss lexi on the head  and i hop out and my dad rolls down the window.

"Have a good day i will see you at 3 in the car park" dad says.

"Okay see you later" i say.

They wave bye and they leave me on my own in the car park. They are actor and an actress so they don't exactly have time to wait around these days but i really don't mind. I do want to be an actress too and i do go with them to little films to be in the background and i have been in moves with them but thats about it. I have applied for the drama in this school too so i have that lesson everyday hopefully.

I walk into the building and the bell must of gone off because there was nobody around. It was a huge building and i was definitely lost and i have only now came into the building. I walked down the corridor and turned around to see if anyone was around and when i turned to face the front i bumped into someone. Someone tall and it was a man. I didn't fall but i would have if he didn't catch me.

"Sorry sweetheart didn't see you there" i hear the man say.

"Its okay" i say looking up at him.

I wash shocked it was Susan's dad

"Oh hello Isabella wasn't expecting to see you here" Nathan susan dad says

"Oh hello Nathan I didn't know you worked here" i say smiling.

"Yeah I'm the principal Mr Gardner" he says

"Wait your the principal?" I ask shocked

"Yeah i thought you knew" he says questioning it

"No i knew you worked as you are hardly ever there when i go to your house but I didn't know your the principal" i say.

"Well small world. Anyway come to my office a minute for me to give you your time table" he says showing me the way.

I had to admit this was probably the longest conversation i have had with ever. We went into his office and he sat in his chair and told me to sit down. I had a good look at him he was a handsome man. Susan said he was in his early forties but seeing him for little amounts of time i didn't realise how beautiful he was.