But all I want him to know is that he is not alone, that I am here for him.

I let out a heavy sigh and continued writing a letter. After I finished, I lay down on my bed ready to sleep, but I heard my phone suddenly ding.

I picked it up on my nightstand and looked at who was texting in the middle of the night.

From: Jiro

I'm here outside.

Wear a jacket, it's cold.

My eyes widened and immediately sat up on the bed. I read the message again if it's true. I jumped in surprise when I heard a familiar horn outside.

Because of that Maki suddenly woke up and started barking when he heard his daddy's motor.

I immediately shushed him because Dad was just in the next room.

"Maki, behave." I said, and he went silent but his tail kept wagging, feeling excited.

I grabbed his red hoodie and put it on him because it's cold outside. I was wearing Mikey's blue jersey. He was a member of the soccer team when we were in elementary. SANO 20, It's printed on the back of the jersey. He gave this to me since I'm the reason why he joined the soccer team.

I grabbed my hoodie and put it on me. I carried Maki and walked out of the room silently. When we reached the gate we saw his daddy wearing his Toman uniform. He's sitting on his motor while his hands are in his pockets, he looks so handsome in that position.

He turned to look at us when he heard Maki call him. Maki immediately got down and ran towards his daddy. Mikey knelt down and carried him.

I smiled and approached them.

"Good evening, love." Mikey said and kissed my forehead.

"It's the middle of the night, why are you here?" I said and wrapped my arms around him, I buried my face on his chest. He's so warm.

"Let's have a late night ride." He said it made me excited.

"Okay!"

We're now riding a motor in the street. Maki is in the front sticking out his tongue. I was listening to one of my favorite songs.

I'm findin' ways to articulate the feelin' I'm goin' through

I just can't say I don't love you

'Cause I love you, yeah

It's hard for me to communicate the thoughts that I hold

But tonight, I'm gon' let you know

Let me tell the truth

Baby, let me tell the truth, yeah

When I opened my eyes, I saw the side mirror is on me and he's looking at me amused. I heard him say 'pretty.' I playfully punched his shoulder and he just laughed.

You know what I'm thinkin', see it in your eyes

You hate that you want me, hate it when you cry

You're scared to be lonely, 'specially in the night

I'm scared that I'll miss you, happens every time

I don't want this feelin', I can't afford love

I try to find a reason to pull us apart

It ain't workin', 'cause you're perfect, and I know that you're worth it

I decided to put my left earphone in Mikey's ear. I hugged Mikey tighter from behind and rested my head on his shoulder, while he sped up the pace of the motor.

Even though we're goin' through it

And it makes you feel alone

Just know that I would die for you

Baby, I would die for you, yeah

The distance and the time between us

It'll never change my mind

'Cause baby, I would die for you

Baby, I would die for you, yeah

Happiness is riding in the midnight, the moon is bright, along with the streetlights. My hair is blowing by the wind, I close my eyes enjoying the feeling and I liked this feeling.

No tension, no problems, no fights, just Me, Maki and Mikey riding in the middle of the street.

We stopped by a river and watched the night sky. Maki just ran around in the area.

"It's so pretty." I said while looking up in the sky, there are so many stars tonight.

"Yes, it is pretty." Mikey said beside me. I turned to look at him, and he was already staring at me.

"How long are you staring at me?" I asked him.

"Ever since we came, you look so beautiful while looking up." He said and caressed my face. "I wish I had taken a photo of you with your eyes sparkling seeing the night sky."

I felt my cheeks flustered, and my heart was beating abnormally again.

"Why do you have to take a photo?" I said and smirked at him. "When you can see this whenever you want every night."

I saw his cheeks get flustered, and he turned his back on me, while covering his mouth.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I innocently said, trying to hold his face to make him look at me. But he's avoiding my touch.

"Sh*t." He cursed.

"Why are you cursing there?"

"Where did you learn that, Ella?" He asked while he's still turning his back on me.

"Huh? Learn what?" I said. Confused.

"The one you said earlier." He said. He finally turned to look at me, but his face still looked flustered. Cute

"What? I'm just telling the truth." I said.

"Damn, right." He said before hugging me and showered kisses on my forehead. I giggled.

This is his love language, physical touch. Like hugging me, holding my hand, caressing my face, kissing me on the lips. He expresses his love to me, through simple touch.

"Seriously, why did you suddenly ask for a night ride?" I asked and looked up to him.

"Emma said, you put a lot of effort yesterday for the festival... so I felt guilty." He said, and he pulled me to sit on the bench.

"Hey, you know our situation yesterday, right?" I said and caressed his face. "So don't feel guilty."

"But-"

"No buts, the most important is we're all okay, no one gets hurt, except Ken-kun." I said while rubbing circles on his cheeks.

"You're so kind, Ella, this is one of the reasons I fell in love with you." He said and I chuckled.

He was about to kiss me but Maki suddenly jumped on my lap, and I let go of his face.

I laughed at Mikey's disappointed face. He suddenly covered Maki's eyes and gave a peck in my lips.

My eyes widened, I felt my cheeks start to heat up. I take a step back and hide my face in my hands.

"Hey, what's wrong, love? Why are you hiding your beautiful face?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Sh-shut up, Mikey." I said stuttering.

But this clingy boy keeps teasing me! His strong arms wrapped around my waist and started kissing the back of my neck.

"Ah- Mikey." I moaned when he bit it.

"Sorry." He said and both held my shoulder to make me look at him. His eyes are full of love, lust, desire, admiration, and many more emotions.

"I love you, my Ella."

"I love you too, my Mikey."