𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Start from the beginning

Swallowing the nut as it came out his tip, I kept sucking.

"Azuuuuure." He tapped me rapidly, as I sucked him dry.

Lifting my head, I stopped at his tip and sucked it a little. Feeling more nut shoot into my mouth, I swallowed that also. After it was gone, I popped him out my mouth. Grabbing his dick, I kissed his tip before stuffing his soft piece back into his briefs.

Feeling the car come to a stop, Jameer grabbed my throat.

"Fuck, you so nasty." Jameer said, before crashing his lips Into mines. Letting him stick his tongue in my mouth, I moaned when he sucked my tongue.

Feeling him pull back, he went back to driving.

"We almost at the house." He spoke, fixing his pants.

*10 minutes later*

Pulling into the driveway, Jameer stopped the car and put it into park. Turning the car off, Jameer grabbed the keys and got out. Grabbing both of our phones, I turned to be met with Jameer walking from the front door.

Walking up to the car, Jameer opened the door.

"Turn ya body." He said, opening the door wider before walking up to me.

Turning my body and letting my legs dangle, Jameer scooped me out the car. Hiking me up a little, Jameer supported my weight by placing his hands under my ass.

Feeling us move, one of Jameer's hands left from under my ass and I heard the car door close shortly after.

Hand returning to my ass, Jameer started walking towards the house. Leaning my head down, I lightly kissed his neck. Light kisses turned to open mouth kisses, as I let my tongue run across his skin.

Hearing him grunt, I sucked that spot as I felt us walking into the house. Jameer used his foot to shut the door, before he stopped to lock the door and take his shoes off.

Feeling myself get hiked up once more, Jameer started walked til we got to the stairs. Jogging up the stairs, he stopped at the top and went to my room.

Walking into the room, Jameer tossed me on the bed. Watching him, he walked over to the lights and flicked them on. Going to my dresser, he grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped all my makeup off. Tossing the wipe into the trash, Jameer walked back over to me getting ready to take my clothes off.

"Papa wait." I said softly, grabbing his hand as I breathed slowly.

"What's wrong mama ?" He asked, looking at me curiously.

"It hurt." I said, my face heating up.

"What hurt zure ?" He asked, rubbing my my hand with his thumb.

"My clit, it was throbbing in the car but now it just hurts." I replied, frowning a little as I felt the urge to close my legs.

"Lemme see ." He replied, unsnapping the part of the outfit that was by my vagina. Feeling the cold air hit my clit, I closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes, I looked at Jameer as he slid my thong off seeing that it was soaked.

Feeling him place his fingers on my clit, I scooted back a little.

"Jameer." I moaned softly, grabbing his hand.

"It's swole zure, I gotta take care of it or it's gone keep hurting." He said, rubbing my thighs as he looked at me.

"Get my vibrator." I said, pointing at a drawer.

"Ok." He said, walking off then walking back over with my purple vibrator.