Blue:"I'm not saying your wrong but you can't just call him a freak!"

She was about to say something but she was interrupted by Echo.

Echo:"Enough!"

Echo shouts catching both of our attention.

Echo:"We're friends we aren't supposed to act like this. What if some of the humans who work here see us like this they'll separate us"

Charlie:"She's right we can't argue"

Delta looks at me before walking away. I sigh.

Blue:"I wonder where he is though"

(Different location)

Dilophosaurus.
Height:6'0.
Adult.

The dilophosaurus was walking through a forest. It stopped infront of a river and it started drinking. However it was unaware of the danger very close to it. The dilophosaurus felt something approaching and it turned however there was nothing. It turned back and it's upper half was bitten off before it could even process anything. The mysterious Dinosaur swallowed it's upper half and it ate the lower half soon after.

???:"Mommy I wanna see this dinosaur!"

The dinosaur heard the voice of a child and it started walking closer. The enclosure it was in was nothing like the other enclosures. It was very tall and the walls were also sturdy. It walks to the source of sound and he sees alot of humans standing behind glass.

???:"Is there no dinosaur in this enclosure?"

A man asks.

Park ranger:"It's probably hiding. Don't worry everyone I know of a way to bring it out"

A hidden door opens up and a cage is lifted up. Inside the cage was a cow.

???:"But that's a cow?!"

The man said.

???:"Did you just waste our money?!"

Park ranger:"I can assure you we did not scam you"

After the park ranger says that a long white tail grabs the cow and pulls it into the forest. The cows moos were heard by everyone but as fast as they started they also ended.

???:"What the hell was that?!"

Claire appears behind everyone.

Claire:"That everyone is the Ultinamus Rex or as we like to call him Cain"

Claire says as a now taller and older Cain walks out of the trees.

Ultinamus Rex aka Cain.
Height:20 feet.
Juvenile.

Cain stomps on the ground and he roars at the skies.

???:"WOW! THAT'S SO COOL!"

A young boy shouts from the crowd.
Everyone else agrees.

Park ranger:"I never knew it was this big"

The park ranger says. Cain had never shown himself to any of the park rangers. He would only interact with Claire and Owen. But now Owen rarely visits him. It had been 2 years since he last saw him. Masrani had restricted Owen from visiting the dinosaur. The one responsible for this was Henry Wu. Cain looks at Claire who looks back at him. Cain turns around and he walks into the forest.

Claire:"He's done for the day but you can visit him tomorrow"

???:"Aww why does he not want to come out?"

Claire chuckles.

Claire:"He's shy so he doesn't like staying outside the forest for too long"

He says as everyone starts walking away. Claire looks in the direction Cain went.

Claire:"You sure have grown alot Cain"

She says walking away.