༆16: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

He smirked, "It hurts you know, what should you do to make this pain go away?"

Argh, I know he's just faking, but I cannot decline his question. My work will be done in no matter of time.

"Hmm, what should I do? Omo, our Sir Haruto got hurt by one of his employees." I remarked, playing with my act.

He rolled his eyes, "A kiss?"

I slapped his arms again, "You wish!"

He laughed, and I followed right after. His laugh is contagious, if he laughs you laugh too.

"Now that's more like it, so stop crying over that boy already, Y/N. The past is past so you should move on." He said, patting my shoulder, indicating that he was here for me.

'So Haruto did that to make me a bit happy. That's sweet.'

I smiled, this time it was real, "Thank you. Maybe I really should, it's been so long since I last saw him you know, if only I had a closure with him..."

Haruto stopped me from talking, "Yah, don't push yourself too hard. It's his fault for leaving you, so don't ever think it's your fault, okay?"

"Okay, thank you for the advice and comfort. I never knew you can make someone better after a rough day."

He just smiled, "That's what friends are for."

We continued to walk back, but something's off. I kinda got hurt when he said friends, maybe im just over the edge lately, I need to get my senses back.

---

"This is where you stay?" Haruto asked, opening his car window.

"Yeah, it's a bit small, but it can work. Thanks for the ride Haruto! I surely enjoyed my night with you, have a safe trip back!"

I waved my hands off and smiled at him.

"Thank you too, see you around, Y/N." was all he said, before pulling his window up and leaving my sight.

I released a long sigh, today was hell of a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

I got inside my apartment, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes to a more comfortable ones.

I checked my phone to see if I got a text or notifications from my apps, 'Nothing new, still empty... I wonder how Kei's doing.'

Feeling tired, I decided to just put my phone away and sleep in the bed.

"See you soon, morning."

---

2 Weeks Later

"Urgh... why is it too bright..."

I opened my eyes a little bit, realizing the sun has showed up.

Another weekend, another free time!

I smiled, and jumped off the bed. "Today i'm gonna wander off the streets to capture some fresh pictures!"

So without missing a beat, I started doing my morning routine and finished off by getting my keys and leaving my apartment.

"Waaah, the sky is so blue today, that's good!" I said, looking at the sky.

I walked on the streets while humming some of my favorite songs, I took my camera and set it up.

My first plan is to go on a busy street or highways to capture the ambiance and the people walking by.

"Yes that's right, we gotta walk to there."