☣ PURVIR ☣ (REVIEWS)

Start from the beginning

Overall : 19/20

The story has many characters and their life which are entwined with each other their support towards each other . There are lot of photos of the character so that reader doesn’t get confuse.

Total : 91/100

•••••••

LS (FF) -

1) HUM PYAAR KARTE HAI SIRF AAPSE by SDRDJ1304fp

Title : 3/5

Cover + Blurb : 6/10

Original + Creativity : 7/10

Character : 15/20

Grammar : 15/20

Interaction : 8/10

Draw : 2/5

Overall : 12/20

Total : 68/100

Review : The title of the story is too long. Cover are up to mark with the title of the story want to know more about the story. The story is from serial itself but it has some more elements of author’s creativity which is important for the story to go ahead. The grammar is good . The author interacts with readers quite well replies to all comments. Overall the book is once reading.

2) PURVIR KA PYAAR by SDRDJ1304fp

Title : 5/5

Cover + Blurb : 8/10

Original + Creativity : 7/10

Character : 17/20

Grammar : 14/20

Interaction : 5/10

Draw : 3/5

Overall : 18/20

Total : 77/100

Review :  The title of the story is small but very appealing. Cover of the story is small small photos of the couple which looks very nice. Blurb is small explanation of the story which we want more to read the book. The character progresses is slow and steady. The book contains only 4 parts. The language is Hindi. One time reading is fine. Overall the book we can read once. Some parts feels little boring and just the same old story.

3) PURVIR KI KAHANI MERI ZUBANI by JhalaMargi

TITLE : 4/5

The title of the book is long but interesting like to read it.

Cover + Blurb : 8/10

The cover of the book has many photos of the couples and the story feels different from the serial as portrayed.