☣ SIDASHI ☣ (REVIEWS)

Start from the beginning

The story draws the readers to read it but not with a strong force of attraction so it would be 3/5.

Overall the story is nice but way of presenting is not really good so it would be 15/20.

4) Kidnapped love by sidashi4567

Title: 4/5
Cover+Blurb: 7/10
Originality and creativity: 4/10
Character development: 17/20
Grammar: 7/20
Interaction with readers: 8/10
Draw: 2/5
Overall impression: 12/20

Total: 61/100

Review -

The title of the story is original, creative and suits the story so it would be 4/5.

The cover is really eye-catching but the blurb is not that interesting so it would be 7/10

The story is original but not really very creative so it would be 4/10.

The characters are great and well developed so in this category the story has 17/20.

There are many grammatical errors and many parts of the story doesn't make sense when you read it for the first time and you have to read again and process it properly to understand so it would be 7/20.

The author has interacted with readers a lot of times so it would be 8/10.

The story doesn't really draw the reader to read it till end so it would be 2/5.

Overall the story was not too bad as the storyline was good but the way of presenting was not good at all so it would be 12/20.

••••••••

LS (FF) -

1) Amorous Entanglements by priyaxsidneet

Title: 4.5/5
Cover+Blurb: 9/10
Originality and creativity: 9/10
Character development: 19/20
Grammar: 19/20
Interaction with readers: 2/10
Draw: 4/5
Overall impression: 19/20

Total: 85.5/100

Review -

The title of the story is original as well as creative and it also suits the story so it would be 4.5/5.

The cover is really amazing and eye-catching same is the case with blurb which is amazingly written. So it would be 9/10.

The story is original as well as creative and really well written so it would be 9/10 too.

The characters are well written and developed so it would be 19/20.

There are very less or no grammatical mistakes so it would be 19/20 too.

There is very less or no interaction with readers so it would be 2/10.