2 - Hogwarts Express

A/N : Hi, there. I'm going to skip to the books and then the bus ride.

Candace P.O.V.

Me and Sirius already got our Uniforms, the Wand, the Cauldron, the set of crystal, the telescope and the set of brass scales. We also got our owls. I got a barn, which was black with a yellow star. So, I called her Storm. My brother got an snow white one, which he called Orion, after our father.

We were walking through the streets. "So, the only thing we need is the books." I said. He nodded.

We went to the Bookshop and brought the following books :

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Hogwarts Express

After we got the equipment, we went to the train. We were looking for an empty compartment. Buy, the only one was where a boy was sitting. Sirius wanted to ask if we could sit there.

"Hello." He said. The boy greeted back with a 'hi'

"Could we sit here ?" He asked.

The boy nodded.

"You know, you can sit here. I'll go somewhere else." I looked sad down.

"Okay.." He looked worried

Before I left, a boy with blonde hair. He asked if he could sit down. It happened the same. 'Hello', 'Hi', 'Could I sit here ?' and a 'Sure"

I just down in another place, where I just wanted to be all alone.

Peaple were walking by me and were wispering things about me. Bad things.

I know, it sounds weird. I'm a Black. So, people think I'm a Half-Blood Hater. But, I am not. Well, my brother has the better luck.

It took some hours until we arrived.

I stood up and glared at the school.

Just great !