Blue:"Don't worry she won't bite but anyways what kind of raptor are you?"

Blue says inspecting Cain.

Blue:"Your not even a juvenile and your this tall"

Cain:"I don't know"

Charlie:"So new friend when did you get here?"

Cain:"Two years ago"

Blue:"So that's why we haven't seen you"

Cain:"Yeah"

The door to the enclosure opens and Owen walks inside.

Owen:"Come on Cain time for you to get back home"

Cain:"See you later I guess"

Blue:"Yeah I hope to see you again your the only raptor we've seen in awhile"

I walk outside and into my home. I spend the rest of the day just hunting some small animals and sleeping. I wake up but this time I was in a totally different place. I start walking throws the forest.

Cain:"How the hell did I get here?"

I ask myself before I hear hissing. I quickly turn and there was another dinosaur.

 I quickly turn and there was another dinosaur

Pachycephalosaurus.
Height:4,8.
Juvenile.

Cain:"The hell is that?"

The dinosaur saw me.

Cain:"Uh hi?"

What it did Next was something I didn't expect. It lowered it's head which confused me before it started charging at me. It rammed into me and I crashed into a tree. I got back up but my chest was aching.

Cain:"That hurt!"

It lowered it's head again and started running at me. But this time I moved to the side and it crashed into the tree. It was dazed and I took this moment to bite down on it's neck. It screamed in pain and started trying to pry me off with it's small hands which had no effect. It whipped me with it's tail which caused me to let go and it headbutt me once again.

Cain:"KROOOAAAHHH!!"

(Normal POV)
Cain screamed in anger and he charged at the Pachycephalosaurus. He leaped at it and dropped it to the ground before repeatedly clawing on it's face. The Pachycephalosaurus was screaming in pain trying it's best to get Cain off of it but nothing it did had any effect. Cain then bit down on it's neck and he snapped it killing the Pachycephalosaurus. Cain roared in victory.

Masrani:"You were correct Mr Wu. This dinosaur is a hunter"

Henry:"Of course I was sir. But I want to see how good it is by letting it face stronger and bigger dinosaurs"

Masrani:"It is alright since you do have miss Dearing's permission"

Henry:"Yes sir"

Masrani:"But we also need to give it a name instead of just Cain"

Henry:"I was think the Ultinamus Rex"

Masrani:"That's a good name. I guess I should leave you for now"

Masrani walks out of the lab and Henry Wu looks at the victorious Cain.

Henry:"So much potential Being wasted. Don't worry I'll make sure to make you the most efficient hunter to have ever leave but for now. Victor!"

A man in the park ranger uniform walks in.

Victor:"What do you need Henry?"

Henry:"Please put him back in his enclosure"

Victor:"Well why can't you do it?"

Henry:"Well I have some very important matters to attend to and you know that it's not a scientist's job to handle dinosaurs"

Victor:"Whatever just get lost"

Henry walks away as Victor cals in a team to subdue Cain. Henry walks into his lab and he looks at an egg.

Henry:"Let's see how well the Ultinamus Rex can fair against my greatest creation. Project indominus"

(Okay that was it for this chapter. The next one is going to be a huge time skip and Cain or Ultinamus Rex will finally become a juvenile)