3

To be honest the chairs in the dressing room were quite uncomfortable. I wasn't even sure why I was getting all dressed up, we were just meeting the other people in the movie but I didn't really care that much. It has only been two weeks since we had arrived in LA and I was already missing home, I know that my only friend was Olive but I couldn't help but miss reading my books on the way home from the bus or skimboarding in the morning.

The makeup lady brushed blush onto my cheeks and my warm smile greeted myself in the mirror in front of me. Once she had finished my makeup I stood up and found the clothes I was going to wear, it was a colorful sweater and jeans.

  Once she had finished my makeup I stood up and found the clothes I was going to wear, it was a colorful sweater and jeans

^like this haha

I finally left my dressing room and got escorted to a room with three couches. As soon as I entered the room, my eyes glided towards the prettiest boy I had ever seen. His blonde hair was ruffled on his head and his bright smile was contagious. I forced myself to focus and sit down on the tan couch across from the boy. It took me a second to figure out that I was sitting next to Jennifer Garner. Next to the boy say Ryan Reynolds, at another coach perpendicular to the one I was sitting on Sat Zoe Saldana, and Mark Ruffalo.

"Hi Silvia it's nice to meet you!" Jennifer said giving me a warm smile and a hug.

"Hi it's nice to meet you too!" I laughed "I had no idea that all these famous people would be acting in this movie,"

"It's like the big super-hero meetup!!" the boy across from me said giggling.

Then Shawn Levy entered the room and took a seat next to Zoe and Mark.

"Hi guys," he said, "so as you guys know you are all acting in this movie. Ryan is playing Adam, Walker is playing younger Adam, Jennifer is playing Adams mom, Mark is playing Adams dad, Zoe is playing Marley who is Adams wife, and Silvia is playing Marley who is younger Adams best friend."

Walker, oh my goodness I am playing his future wife's younger self!! And I'm playing younger Zoe!!

"So filming starts in November so we have September and October to prepare, and I expect you guys to get to know each other so we can have actual bonds in the movie,"

Everyone nodded and Zoe began, "So how is it going to work with Silvia and Walker if they are best friends?"

Shawn Levy smiled, "Well I'm glad you asked that. Ryan isn't going to tell them that Adam and Marley get married but they will find out later and at the end they might kiss but we aren't sure yet."

My jaw practically dropped to the ground at that statement, me? kissing someone?

"Silvia doesn't seem to be a huge fan of that" Ryan said laughing.

After about 30 more minutes of talking we were allowed to leave for the day. My mom was only going to stay with me in LA for 3 more days, she was a realtor and was always working. All of the actors were staying in a hotel so when she wasn't there I would stay with Jennifer.

"Honey how do you feel about going out to lunch?" My mom said once I got out of the studio and into her white rental car.

"That sounds good!!"

She took me to this really nice restaurant, and I got Mac and cheese and sprite.

"So are you excited?"

"Oh my goodness, I am like out of this world excited. Ryan Reynolds plays Adam!!"

"Wow that's huge to be in a movie with him,"

Once we had finished our lunch we headed back to our hotel to rest for the day. I mainly just laid in my bed and scrolled on TikTok and texted Olive.

Olive 🫒

HEYO

HIYA

SO.. HOW IS IT??

SUPER GOOD LOL WE HAD
A MEETING TODAY AND
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE
WHO ELSE IS IN THIS MOVIE

WHO????!

RYAN REYNOLDS, ZOE
SALDANA, MARK RUFFALO,
AND JENNIFER GARNER

LUCKY

MY MOM IS MAKING ME
GO TO BED GTG

KK BYE