"Hah-haanhngn~ almost." Right before childe about to cum,zhongli wake up and childe cum is all over zhongli face. Childe panicked and embarrassed at the same time "Mr zhongli you're awake?! I-im sorry this is not what you think! Uh.." Childe grabbed the tissue and clean zhongli face.

"Childe..what are you d-doing.." zhongli asked half sobered. "I-i was just uhh it's just..that..im hor-horny.." childe couldn't think of any other answers. Zhongli with the looking sleep sharp drunk eyes look at childe boner and rub it with his feet.

"Ngnh pl-please stop that.." Childe moaned. "I..can help you.." zhongli said. "Wh-what?" Childe shocked by zhongli answer.

Ye-yeah..that's what friends do right?.."zhongli while smirking. Childe mind is a mess. He dont want to let go this opportunity. He ended up kiss zhongli deeply as an answer to zhongli.

Childe bite zhongli nipple making zhongli moaned.

"H-ha hgnh fuc-"

"Mr. Zh-zhongli are you okay..should i slow down.."

"No-uh Nangh~" Zhongli moaned as he scratched childe back.

"Mr. Zhongli i think you need to rest..we can do it to-tomorrow if you want.."childe.

"N-no need to hgnh j-just ca-call me zhongli ha ngnh~~". "Alright zhongli. Let's go to the bed first.".

Childe carry zhongli to the his bedroom to continue what they did at the living room.
Childe lay zhongli on the bed and start to kiss zhongli.

"Mnhh ngnh w-wai hngmm mmh~~"

"What's that? You want me to fuck you now?" Childe smirk of excitement.

"Pl-please put it in ngnh~" Zhongli spread his leg and fingered his hole. "Ngh~". Childe watching the other male doing it turning him on even more that he cant stop drooling.

He push Zhongli down and start to bite zhongli neck and start to fingering Zhongli hole with 2 of his finger.

Zhongli moaning non stop and try to stop childe but failed. Childe grip both of zhongli hands and kiss zhongli. "Dont force yourself okay." Childe look deeply in zhongli eyes giving zhongli a sign that he's about to get destroy.

He thrust his dick inside zhongli. Zhongli moaning and crying at the same. His face turned red and his breath getting hotter.

Childe railed zhongli so hard that zhongli can't catch any breath and almost fainted.
"Hngnh~~~" childe cum inside zhongli without any warning making zhongli cum too.

"I-im dirty now~who's going to clean me?~hngnh~" zhongli look childe in the eyes showing a sign that he wants more.

"I-i will master." Childe couldn't think straight and let himself be dominate by the drunk dilf.
Childe spread zhongli legs and eat zhongli out. "Hngn~ah fuck!" Zhongli moaned.

Zhongli cum at childe face. Childe lick the cum and smirk. The cum taste sweet like cherry to him. He tried to put his dick back to Zhongli hole but zhongli stop him. "Stop. Who give you permission for that." Zhongli. "M-master please...let me.." childe begging.