𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 〕

Start from the beginning

I then press my lips to his boxer covered cock that is straining against the material and Rafe moans, his grip on my hair tightening. I sit up on my knees, causing his hand to slip from my hair and I lightly palm him through the material, the boy rutting his hips against my hand.

"Tell me what you want, Rafe" I purr, causing him to lift his head and look down at me "Do you want my hands? Or my mouth?"

"I want both" He breathes out "Please"

I squeeze my thighs together at the sight of my boy squirming under me, reminding myself that this is about him not the wetness between my legs.

I pull his boxers down and his cock springs out, hitting his stomach. I grab the base of his length and his breath hitches as I spit on the tip, using my other hand to spread the wetness over his full length. I start pumping both hands up and down his cock, Rafe moaning loudly at the feeling of pleasure and grabbing fistfuls of the covers. His moans flood into my ears like a symphony and I work him all the way to the edge, watching him squirm in awe.

"I'm gonna cum" He soon chokes out.

"Cum for me, baby" I encourage him and he bucks his hips up, cumming on his stomach.

Instead of just letting him ride out his high, I continue pumping his cock and he whines loudly, his fists turning white due to how hard he's gripping the sheets. He tries to shut his legs and pull away but I push them open with my knees, making his breath hitch.

"Addy, it's too much" He cries out in overstimulation.

"Don't you want both?" I coo, slowing down the movements of my hand "Do you wanna cum in my mouth?"

"Fuck" He whimpers "Please let me cum in your mouth"

"Attaboy" I praise him and his hips buck at the praise.

My strokes are slow and torturous, teasing the head of his cock with my thumb. Rafe's legs shake and the choked moans that escape his lips seem to be the only form of communication he can use at the moment.

"Look at my good boy shaking like a leaf" I giggle, lowering myself onto my elbows "Dumb little puppy can't even speak"

Tears prick at his eyes and a relieved sigh leaves his lips as I finally wrap my own lips around his cock. I take his full length into my mouth, gagging a little and he gasps loudly, his heels digging into the bed. I continue to blow him until he is clawing at the sheets and his body is shaking, his orgasm approaching.

"I-I...Fuck!" Rafe cries, tears rolling down his cheeks.

I run my hands up his thighs, messaging the skin and I take his full length again, deep throating his cock. His hips splutter violently as he finishes, hot cum shooting down my throat as he moans loudly and pulls me off his cock by my hair.

Once he stops shaking, I wipe his body clean and pull his boxers back up before placing a light kiss over the material that makes him whimper. Rafe tries to tug at me but he's too exhausted to pull me towards him and I giggle, crawling up the bed.

"You did so well, baby" I tell him, wiping away his tears and kissing his tear stained cheeks.

"Y-Your turn" He stutters woozily, pawing at my thighs.

"Hey, I'm okay" I assure him.

"I wanna help you too" He protests and I sigh.

I lean back and press my palm down against his cock, making him cry out in surprise.

"You're in no condition to help anyone" I say sternly, moving my hand away.

He pouts cutely and I grin at him in amusement, placing a light kiss to his lips. I lay down next to him and tug him over, on top of me. He collapses onto me with a sigh and I wrap my arms around the tired boy, kissing his head.

"I'll fuck you later" He mumbles sleepily.

"I'm sure you will" I hum, stroking his hair.

"Thank you, Addy" He breathes out, lazily kissing my neck and nuzzling his face into it.

"You're welcome" I whisper back as he drifts off to sleep.