Chapter 50: Troubles of love

Start from the beginning

'It's just like Oyakata-sama said, once I find myself again I can plant my feet in the ground with everything I've got. Once I figure out who I am, my hesitation, confusion and irritation will vanish and no demon out there will be able to escape my descending blade' Muichirou thought as he raised his blade.
'Remember. That seething rage. I saw my beloved brother rotting and getting eaten by maggots. My own body also started to get infested with maggots. I saw myself on the brink of death. If I hadn't been lucky and gotten rescued, I probably would've died' Muchirou continued to think. He remembered Amane coming to his house with two of her daughters and found him and his twin.
'Even though I lost my memories, my body still remembered. My constant and omnipresent rage. That's why I always trained so hard I coughed blood. It was to exterminate the demons. To utterly destroy all of them!' Muichirou thought. Gyokko was rushing towards him but he wasn't standing still as he rushed towards the demon.
"Behold! My beautiful and sincere seriousness!" Gyokko gleefully announced.
"Blood demon technique, deadly scales of war" Gyokko said and unleashed a large number of attacks at once. They destroyed the trees around Muichirou but the pillar used his sword to block the attacks that were going for him.
"So you oppose the true nature of my superiority? These scales make me a free existence. You cannot predict my movements but I love anyone who opposes my natural truth. So how should I cook you up? Maybe I'll decapitate your unsightly head and stick it onto a beautiful fish" Gyokko said. While Muichirou had been blocking his attacks Gyokko had gotten behind Muichirou and was heading towards his back.
'It's over!' Gyokko thought.
"Breath of Mist, seventh form, haze" Muichirou said as Gyokko swiped at him with his claws. All he hit was mist as Muichirou was no longer there.
'He vani...No, over there! Found you!' Gyokko thought as he saw Muichirou behind him. Turning he shot his hand out to try and kill Muichirou but he hit the ground making more fish appear.
'There' Gyokko thought as he located Muichirou again.
'Hyohyo! Too slow' He thought as he once again hit Muichirou. But once again he didn't hit flesh, instead he hit mist.
"What the!? How did he disappear? What's happening? Where did he go? It's like, as if...as if...This whole place is enveloped in mist" Gyokko realised. Muichirou appeared behind Gyokko in the mist making the demon quickly move and swing his fist but he hit nothing.
"Hey you" Muichirou called out, making Gyokko turn in the direction of the voice.
"Yeah, you" Muichirou said and once again Gyokko turned to see where the voice was coming from.
"Where did you get the idea that you were the only one not being serious?" Muichirou enquired as he walked past Gyokko while swinging his blade so fast it was unseen by Gyokko. Gyokko's head dropped off his neck and blood started to pour out of the wound while Muichirou held his sword in the position it had been in when he cut the demon's head off.
'What? What? The world is upside-down, what's happening? I can't feel anything. That brat showed himself. I have to finish this quickly and report to Muzan-sama' Gyokko thought.
"Yeah, it's over. Farewell. You probably won't be born into this world ever again" Muichirou said while looking at Gyokko's head that bounced and rolled across the ground.
'H? He! He c...cu...He cut my head! He cut my head! He cut my head! Impossible! Unbelievable! It can't be. This is an unnatural situation! I lost to a child! Me! ME!' Gyokko thought in anger. Breath of Mist, seventh form, Haze, Muichirou drastically changes the tempo of his movements to disorient his enemy. When he shows himself, he's as slow as a turtle but when he hides he moves in a blink of an eye. His fastest speed exceeds that of Upper Moon Five Gyokko's. A wounded Muichirou had just managed to defeat an Upper Moon. Gyokko is right, this is a really unnatural situation.
"FUCK! This is absolutely unbelievable! You're just a human! How dare you do this to the great Gyokko-sama! You repulsive inferior creature! I have more value than a hundred of you beings! I am a chosen one, a superior being! Weak! All you do is age after you're born! With these hands, not the gods' hands! I turned those truly worthless lives into the greatest pieces of all time! You inferior little maggo..." Gyokko screeched. Kanamori, who had been blown away during the battle, peaked out from behind a tree holding the scabbard of the sword but that wasn't what stopped Gyokko's words. He had been stopped when Muichirou had diced his head up so he couldn't speak anymore.
"Yeah, yeah. Can you just burn in hell already?" Muichirou sighed

Demon slayer: Dawn of the SunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara