"Why would we talking about you daddy?" Kalia smiled gleefully towards the man who pondered for a moment.

"Well who doesnt talk about me?" Sirius responded to his daughter who cackled very loudly. His smirk widened into a fond smile as he stepped through the threshold of the door. Towards his family.

"your still as cocky as ever" Regulus mumbled fondly that was meant to be kept to himself.

"he is isn't he?" Lucius said, staring at him in disgust, still bitter off the times they spent in school together.

"Us?" Remus replied to his partner whilst his boyfriend just winked at him cheekily, ignoring the way his cheeks lit up.

"that's right" Remus chuckled, wiping his tears away but still holding onto his husbands hand.

"Sod off" Sirius snarled back, jokingly falling into him as he sat on the floor beside their daughter. "Do you like your presents?"

"They were so! So good! Thank you!" Little Kalia exclaimed enthusiastically as she jumped towards the two, barreling into them and squeezing them into a hug.

"She was so happy that morning" Sirius muttered "she told me she was so happy to be turning into a big girl" He added on his eyes welling up again.

Kalia's eyes closed tightly as she squeezed her parents tightly, blocking out the sounds of Sirius choking and Remus laughing. "Sweet girl, I can't breath" Sirius mumbled out ignoring the way Remus downright cackled.

Kalia pulled away smiling bashfully as she tucked a piece of her behind her ear. "Sorry daddy" Sirius grinned and let his hand rest on her shoulders. "Never be sorry, we all need to let out that happy juice out with a big hug"- he tickled her sides making her laugh.

"He was such a good parent." Professor McGonagall spoke so softly to flitwick who was seated beside her who nodded ever so softly, discreetly wiping the tears in his eyes at the scene above.

A slight creak came from upstairs, silenced the three of them as Kalia still was letting loose giggles emit from her lips. Remus tucked the girl into her side as pressed his finger to her lips.

"we should've checked straight away" Remus said shaking his head side to side

"What's that? Daddy?" The little girl whispered as she playfully tried to bite Remus finger as it was still laid upon her lips.

Remus stood up carefully as he heard quiet footsteps pad down the stairs of their home, he passed Kalia to Sirius who held onto him ever so tightly and went to get up to check on the noise.

Darkness soon comes as strong protective arms, holding them close until the promised dawn. Within it they were as children once more, safe in shields of duvet. Yet in this place so open to the skies, resting in the cricket's lullaby, their eyes were as dull as the constellations above; they're stardust atoms seeking the stars until they can bathe in the light of the sun.

"It must be a power cut" Remus spoke gently walking back into the living room in search of his wand.

A scratching noise came from the kitchen and smoke entered the room. Either way, Remus went down on the floor first, the lack of oxygen from his position outside the kitchen making him choke from the gust of smoke that came out of nowhere.

Siris whipped his wand out in front of his daughter and just before he could mutter the words 'lumos' he went tumbling to the ground.

Kaila saw a figure standing in the doorway, tall, covered in black with a long cloak. The sight alone made her scream and cry.

"who's that?!" Andromeda angrily shouted.

"Who would do such a thing" Lily frowned.

"I'm going to kill whoever that is!" Sirius spat.

He progressed his way towards her, she tried to get to her dad, she really did. She could see him stretching his arm outwards towards her for her to grab, trying his hardest to stay awake.

The last thing he heard was his daughter screaming for his help.

"Your alright mate" James said rubbing his hand on his brother's shoulder "stay strong for your little girl"

The man picked her up and wrapped his whole hand around her mouth, preventing her from screaming, but that was just making her loose oxygen quicker.

"how can someone be so cruel!" Professor McGonagall shrieked.

The man walked through the house and sped his way to the woods. The little girl still in his hold, even though she was still thrashing against him, it seemed it wasnt doing much. She was close to passing out she knew it, her vision had started blurring and stars started to show in her head.

"why is he going in the woods" Sirius muttered "Kaila hates them"

The man continued walking until she could figure out another two people there as well, one of them had a long beard and was wearing an old fashioned wizarding cloak and she could notice that he didnt speak normal, it almost sounded like riddles, like the ones her dad would tell her when he tucked her into bed.

Everyone's head snapped towards Dumbledore and Sirius tilted his head to the right, a snarl on his face.

"If I find out that man has touched my daughter I will murder him!"

"Sirius calm down, we don't know whats happened yet!" Regulus said to him.

"Calm down? My daughters fucking been kidnapped I will not calm down until I know she's safe"

"She asleep?" The soldier asked quietly looking at the girl with what could be called sympathy. He nodded.

"Good, good. I knew it wouldnt be hard for you to get into Grimmuald place."

"he must know us then if he knows about our house" Remus angrily said.

"I want my payment"

"All in good time, you will not receive anything until shes in the village and put into district five."

"District five?" Bellatrix questioned.

"whats that?"

"what village" James asked, getting fed up with the lack of answers they were getting

"How do you know it's going to work?"

"I looked into the future my dear boy, Now hand her over." The man lingered a moment as he gazed at the youthful face that laid in his arms, he could still save her. He had his family hostage.

He passed her over with hesitation.

"How does he have access to the future?" Arthur Weasley asked "that's impossible right?"

"No not typically" Dumbledore answered

"that's weird that mate" Blaise mumbled to Draco who nodded in agreement "very"

"Well... let's us be on our way then, we are going to need to wipe her memory when we get there, so she has no recollection of the Wizarding World."

"wipe her memory?"

"you erased her memory!" Andromeda shouted.

"you told me I'd get answers now that hasn't answered any of them in fact its made me have more!" Remus angrily shouted.

"Mr lupin-"

"Don't Mr Lupin me!"

"carry on watching the movies and hopefully your questions will be answered" Dumbledore cautiously said to the man.

"We'll be there by sunrise and by then, this young girl wont remember life but district five. Kalia black is gone."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

authors note!
Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get this out so I can get onto the actual plot of this book.
leave a vote or a comment on what you wish to see in this book!
I'll be uploading soon.