"Welcome to Oscorp." Gwen starts, getting the group's attention. "I'm Gwen Stacy."

"And I'm Aubrey Roland, we're seniors at Midtown Science."

"And head interns to Dr. Connors," Gwen continues. "So we'll be with you for the duration of your visit."

"Where we go you go, basic rule. If you follow it, you should be perfectly fine." Aubrey adds. "If you forget that, well then–"

She's cut off by a voice screaming from downstairs.

"Listen, tell them Rodrigo Guevara is down here." she hears, peaking over the railing to see what the commotion was. "Please! Just tell them Rodrigo Guevara is down here!"

"I guess I don't need to tell you what happens if you forget that." Gwen continues on with the introduction. "Shall we?"

And the tour begins.

The girls begin walking, the group following. They take them first to a lab.

"Come around this way." Gwen instructs.

"Good afternoon girls."

"Dr. connors." They greet the doctor in unison.

"Welcome. My name is Dr. Curtis Connors. Yes, in case you're wondering, I'm a southpaw. I'm not a cripple, I'm a scientist, and the world's foremost authority on herpetology. That's reptiles, for those of you who don't know. Like the Parkinson's patient, who watches on in horror as her body...slowly betrays her, or the man with macular degeneration...whose eyes grow dimmer each day, I long to fix myself. I want to create a world without weakness. Anyone care to venture a guess just how?" he starts before calling on one of the teens. "Yes."

"Stem cells?" the guy answers.

"Promising, but the solution I'm thinking of is more...radical," he says. "Anyone?"

"Cross-species genetics." someone speaks up from the back. The group quickly splits to make this mystery person known, and low and behold, it's none other than Peter Parker.

What the heck?

Aubrey quickly leans over to Gwen to check for his name on the tablet she's holding.

It's not there.

"Person gets parkinsons when the brain cells that produce dopamine start to disappear." Peter continues. "But a zebrafish has the ability to regenerate cells on command. If you could somehow give those abilities to the woman you're talking about, that's that. Shes–she's curing herself."

"Yeah, you just have to look past the gills on her neck." the other intern says, causing the rest of the group to let out their own chuckles, as Dr. Connors quickly and quietly shushes them.

"A-and you are?"

There's a beat of silence.

"He's uh, one of Midtown's best and brightest." Aubrey answers.

"Really?"

"Mhm, third in his class."

"Oh."

"Third?" Peter speaks up.

"Yeah." she quietly answers back.

"You sure about that?"

"Pretty sure." she says even quieter.

He smirks at her from the back of the group as Dr. Connors' phone rings.

"Duty calls." he says, ready to answer the phone. "Ill leave you all in the capable hands of Miss Stacy and Miss Roland. Nice meeting you all."