𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

He could remember the night like it happened yesterday, and that's what made it worse. She went missing when she was 7 years old. Seven...
The thought made Sirius feel sick to his stomach. As the drink he swallowed worked its way back up his throat.

Betrayed and ambushed at Grimmuald place. May 8th 1981. It was a normal morning at the start for the family of three, everything was right it wasn't perfect but it was just the way they liked it. But it had gone up in flames.

The evening had just started, gas enclosed the room, which sent everyone into coughing fits. Sirius remembered his little girl crying for him, the last time he heard her voice before the darkness consumed him.

When he eventually woke to Remus shaking him, his eyes crying he knew what that meant, she was gone. A hand rested on his shoulder snapping him out of his vision, in front of his eyes Remus smiled at him

"lets get you home yea?" He mumbled in his ear making him nod, and then the two of them was off that night not knowing what was waiting for them out there.

"SIRIUS!" Sirius head snapped to the left at the sound of his husbands voice calling him from their main room, placing his newspaper down on the kitchen table, he walked over to his lover who looked a mess.

"what's up?" Sirius asked confused before he chuckled "James hasn't sent one of those howlers again has I?"

Remus shook his head and ran a hand through his tousled hair and took a deep breath to calm himself down before he held a letter up "this bloody thing just popped out of no where and hit me in the face, I thought it was one of your pranks again but Sirius you need to read this" He handed the letter over to Sirius who was laughing at him "Sirius its important"

"okay okay, calm down love" Sirius stared at Remus and waited until he calmed down a bit before reading the letter.

To the Black Family,

Your child, Kaila Arista Black, is alive. She and a few other survivors are going through a very tough time and it has finally been discussed and decided that the wizarding world find out what happened to your child.

What your child is going through has been experienced by other children as well, but your daughter is quite the fighter and made quite an impression on a man which put her in more danger than what she was already in. Your daughter is not the first magical child to go through this, there has been others, however it is still in single figures. They are taken from there homes and are choose to join a barbaric idea called, the hunger games.
The children do not know that they posses magic or remember the wizarding world, however the movies will explain everything.
Surprisingly, your child is not the only one from Britain who was stolen, there has only ever been a small amount of children from other countries who was taken also.
This is your only chance and I will no longer stand for children to be taken away to that deathly trial. Go to the Great Hall at the school of Hogwarts Witchcraft And Wizardry to meet with the others you wish to tell. Your daughter is not who you expect her to be, she's changed, she's grew up in a different and hateful environment. And she goes by the name felicity Emerson.

Yours Truly,

Lady Magic

As Sirius kept reading, and reading rage built up inside his veins as words flew by the only thing going through his mind at that moment was,
His little girl was alive?

"we need to go to dumbledore now"

....

"DUMBLEDORE!" Sirius exclaimed running through the Great hall with Remus running behind him telling his husband to slow down, but he pain no mind to that.

Remus' anxiety spiked when he realised the hall was still full of children and he thought that Sirius hadn't took notice to them yet.

"Sirius?" Dumbledore's surprised voice said, he had thought he had got rid of these boys 3 years ago and to his surprise two of them couldn't seem to stay away.

"what is the problem?"

Sirius shook his head, his hair following his head but at that moment he couldn't care to sort it out, his anger getting the best of him. He extended his arm outwards with the letter in his hand
"Have you read this letter!? We was told to come here right now!"

All of the students in the Great Hall watched in shock as Sirius Black screamed in there headmasters face, a lot of them stopped what they was doing but most just carried on eating there food.

Remus sucked in a breath and looked around him, his insecurities getting the best of him, feeling eyes on him, his head snapped back and in front of his eyes stood Regulus Black, Ada Rosier and Emile Petrona and surrounding them was The Malfoy family, The Tonks Family, Mad-eye moody, The minister of magic Cornelius Fudge, The Weasley family and finally The Potters.

"Sirius! My boy calm down" Dumbledore raised his voice "show me the letter" Sirius threw the letter at the man who thankfully caught it and started reading it, the more and more he read the more colour he lost in his face, by the time he finished it, he was as pale as the ghosts.

A loud bang in the hall echoed which made everyone shut up and a note started falling from thin air making Professor McGonagall pluck it between her fingers and started to read it out loud.

To Hogwarts,

This may be a shock to you, but you will believe once the evidence I give to you and the truth will come out, once you are all seated the movies will start.
These movies specifically will show you what happened to Kaila Arista Black, and eventually there will be others. By the end of this we aim to achieve to put a stop to it all and get these children back, especially ones which have magical blood in their veins.
Best of luck
Lady Magic

Sirius took hold of Remus's hand and brought it to his lips, trying to prevent letting the tears in his eyes fall.

Everyone in the Great Hall begin to find their seats, and the potter family made their way over to them.

[the word 'GRIMMUALD PLACE, May 8th 1981' appeared on the screen before the Gloomy house behind them entered the frame]

Sirius took a deep breath in, he was ready to relive it.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

authors note!

anddd where off, prologue done and dusted and ready for the chaos to begin.
leave a vote or a comment on what you wish to see in this book!