Chapter 8

Notes: i'm sorry for the delay due my mental health not being the best at the moment but here's a new chapter <3 i didn't felt comfortable writing the literal sex, but you can see where it went haha. again, this is not to sexaulize the underaged characters or the actors. i'm sorry if not everything is 100% accurate, but i still hope yall will enjoy it <3

let me know your opinions or thoughts while reading if you want, it makes my day to see yall's opinions on a new chapter

lastly, i didn't do a beta-reading and english is not my first language, so sorry  for my poor grammar or spelling mistakes at times, i just do this for fun :)

————————
They all cleaned up the table, when Linda announced that she has another night shift. Wilhelm liked her, but he was secretly also happy that Simon and him were alone for most of the night.

Linda packed her bag for her shift, "Will you guys be okay?", she asked with a real concern in her voice that made Wille's heart warm.

"Yeah mama, don't worry about it", Simon answered while nodding at his mom, who smiled back with a soft "okay".

Linda gave her son a last goodbye kiss on his forehead, waved at Wilhelm, and left for the night, when the sudden realisation that they were alone now hit.

"Do you want to watch a movie? Rosh recommenned me a new movie on Netflix", Simon asked with a akward but adorable voice, wrapping his arms infront of him, staring at the ground and then looked at Wilhelm with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that", Wilhelm answered, coming closer to Simon, giving him a short peck on his lips, which already left Simon with a read head and a heart full of butterflies.

"I will set up the movie!", the latino boy called out from the living room, seeing Wilhelm going to his room to grab his phone.
The movie was a thriller movie, and Simon was very aware of that fact. He may or may not chose that movie just so he could snuggle to Wille a little more then usual.

"Hi", Wilhelm said, smiling, when Simon already made room for him under the fuzzy dark grey blanket on the couch, with the tv remote in his left hand.

"Come here", Simon said with an almost desperate tone, just wanting to be close to his boyfriend as long as he could.

They settled under the blanket, Simon's head on Wilhelm's torso, the curls tickeling in his neck, while Simon had both of his arm around Wilhelm. He felt protected.

The movie was about 90 minutes, and they were almost half-trough, when Wilhelm giggled, which was weird since the movie wasn't comedy, it was scary and confusing.

"What?", Simon asked, looking up to look into the other boy's eyes, now also giggeling.

"Why did you choose this movie? You said you didn't like thriller movies?", Wilhelm asked, knowing the answer already, but just wanted to see Simon's face.

"You know why", Simon answered, but said the reason a few seconds after, after Wille acted all innocent. "I just want to be close to you, you happy now?", Simon admitted, turning his head to the right a little, slightly emberassed.
"Mhm, happy now", Wilhelm answered, taking Simon's chin up to kiss him on his soft lips.

"Good", Simon said, biting on his bottom lip, looking at Wilhelm with promising eyes.

They watched the whole movie trough peaceful, until Simon stopped the end credits and was trying to sit up, when he felt an arm on his arm.

"Stay.", Wille said nervous but so gentle, how could Simon ever say no to that?

Simon didn't say anything but now sat in between Wilhelm's legs, sitting more straight on the couch, his arms around him, while he rested his back to his boyfriends's chest.