Headcanons about what they chat with each other 😁

-They all like to chat mostly about their family and how helpful everyone was . It's one of the ways Carmen says 'I love ya'll' . 

-As soon as Carmen leaves the chat , Gray and everybody else start to talk about the ways he can impress Carmen . Except for shdowsan of course . He will be flaming . I bet his brother is always there beside him to calm him down .

-When it's just Carmen and Gray , Gray likes to send a few pick up lines to her . All she dose is laugh but she still doesn't know that he actually mean all the sweetness . 

-Carmen's mom likes to send food picture to everyone . And every single tiime Zack gets tempted and ends up with begging Ivy to allow him to get some food .

-A baby at the orphanage found Carmen's phone and typed something like "jiohfoiaeboierwufierwucfifuhjcjusdkes". Everybody got really confused . Gray thought Carmen got mindwiped again and started to ask chief if there were any other brain gizmos left .

-After Trey joined the group chat , Gray and Trey made a deal . Whoever gets 😘💋 emojis from Carmen , they get to ask out Carmen first .

______________________________

Hi !!! How'yal  doing ? I am taking requests for group chats or anything like that now . Feel free to send them to me . AND WHEN I MEANT FEEL FREE I MEANT PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME . See ya'll next chap .