2: The Walls

Grisha was escorting you towards his house here in Shiganshina District. You sked him question and that leads to what this place is called. You also learned that he has a family. A wife, a son and an adoptive daughter. They were younger than you by two years.

You were also hesitant to ask if he and Zeke are related. You and Grisha arrived at their home as the two of you went in and saw a woman with dark brown hair cooking dinner in their kitchen.

 You and Grisha arrived at their home as the two of you went in and saw a woman with dark brown hair cooking dinner in their kitchen

Carla: "Oh honey, you're back. Who is he?"

Grisha: "Carla, this is Y/n. I saw him walking round the district and he was lost. He has a case of amnesia that's why I brought him here."

Carla: "Oh my, poor little fella. Are you alright sweetheart?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah. Just a little headache ma'am."

Carla: "Just call me Carla dear."

Y/n: "Okay."

Grisha: "Kids, come down here. I'd like you to meet someone."

You then heard footsteps from upstairs as two kids a boy and a girl ran down the stairs.

Grisha: "Eren, Mikasa this is Y/n. He'll be staying with us from now on."

Eren: "Really?"

Carla: "Yes Eren. He has amnesia meaning he can't remember some of his memories."

Eren: "I'm sorry for that."

Y/n: "It's okay. I"m just glad Grisha found me because I don't know what would've happen to me."

Grisha: "You'll be sleeping in the floor for tonight Y/n. We have another room but we have to clean it first before using it."

Y/n: "It's fine Grisha. Thank you for letting me stay here."

Carla: "No worries dear. Mikasa, can you please give him a blanket and a pillow please?"

Mikasa: "Sure. Follow me."

Grisha: "Eren, help your mother prepare the table. I'll be downstairs working on something."

You followed the girl whose name is Mikasa as the two of you went inside her shared room with Eren. She grabbed the extra blanket and pillow out of the closet and gave it to you.