And of course, she caught the attention of both Salvatore brothers. She was gorgeous much like her sister, sharing the same ivory complexion and brown eyes. The soft pink gown she was dressed in showed her perfect figure, also showing off her defined collar bones and shoulders. Her dark brown curly hair was pulled back into a bun with a few braids decorating it.

Audrina offered her hand to Stefan, she curtsied before looking back up into his forest green eyes. "Mr Salvatore, it's a pleasure"

He stammered at first, "I-I.." and cleared his throat, "the pleasure is mine, Ms. Pierce."

"Oh," she giggled, "call me Audrey. And you are Stefan, correct?"

He nodded, "yes I am, Audrey," he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her gloved hand. When he looked back up at her he said, "you're very beautiful. I am sorry if I come off as rude but I can not help myself from complimenting such a beautifully radiant woman."

"You are too kind," she smiled at him before turning to Damon. "And you are Damon," she offered her hand and he took it gladly, placing a kiss.

"Pleasure, Ms Peirce."

~ Mystic Falls, Virginia, February 12th, 1864

As Audrina prepared for the day ahead, she heard a knock on her door. As she was only in her corset and undergarments, she told the person to wait, "just a moment!"

"It's me, Stefan," he spoke.

Her breath caught in her throat as she heard his voice. They've been on quite a few dates and have had many conversations of a relationship but he'd never seen her this vulnerable. But Audrina decided to take a page from her sister's handbook and let Stefan in.

With a small smirk, she walked over to her bedroom door and cracked it open. "Is anyone around?" she asked.

He shook his head, "no, there is not."

Audrina licked her lips before nodding and fully opening the door to allow Stefan in. He looked incredibly flushed when he saw her. "I-I apologize, if I had known I wouldn't have interrupted."

"Not to worry, Stefan. I needed help with my corset anyway," she turned around so that her back was facing him, "will you?"

"Of course," he nodded as he grabbed the strings of her corset and pulled them, tightening them.

Audrina winced at the constriction on her torso, "what brought you here, Stefan?"

"I was curious as to if you wanted to join me on a walk in the garden this morning before breakfast?" he asked as he tied her corset.

Once he is finished, Audrina turned toward him, "that sounds lovely."

There was a moment of silence between the two before Audrina suddenly reached up and pulled Stefan closer to her, latching her lips onto his. Their lips continued to move in sync as Stefan pushed Audrina into her dresser. He lifted her up, placing her onto it. His hands roamed her body, digging into her hair. His mouth then found itself on her tender neck.

But he soon claimed her mouth again. Stefan felt all but in control. He was with a woman who obviously had much experience while he had none, still holding onto his virtue.