Red Velvet gives you a hand

Start from the beginning

'yeah why was I doing that, very weird' your brain said as you thought about it for a second.

"Strawberry Crepe from the photography shop told me that's where all the hot emos were, and I was frustrated I hadn't found anyone yet." You told him.

"Hot Emo?" He repeated, with an annoying smug expression plastered on his face.

You realised what you had just implied and suddenly the floor was extremely interesting.

"Hahaha ha yes anyway let's move on." You said hurriedly.

"So that's how you see me." He smirked and you cursed yourself for your choice of words.

You grabbed the arm from beside you and brandished it at him. "Don't get cocky" you warned him, face flushed.

He held his hand out in front of him in defeat. "Okay okay just give me that." He laughed as he swiped the arm from you before you could react.

"W-" you began your question but trailed off as Red Velvet cleanly pulled off his hoodie and shirt. Your eyes trailed down his chest and abdomen that was surprisingly toned and then back up to his right shoulder where there was a white band similar to the one on the prosthetic arm.

You couldn't tear your eyes away as you watched him smoothly reattach the arm with a faint hiss. You watched the fingers of the prosthetic clench into a fist and then open out flat once again as Red Velvet checked that each finger and his wrist were responding like they should. You just ogled at him in silence until he let his (now reattached) arm fall to his side.
"See something you like?" He asked with his eyebrows raised as you pulled your eyes away from his exposed chest.

You felt your face heat up "No" you spluttered as you crossed your arms defiantly.

"Put your shirt back on you look like a slut" you pouted, and he snorted at your childish comment.

"Okay jeez, are we in the nunnery all of a sudden?" He laughed as he pulled his hoodie back on. You ignored the mild disappointment you felt deep down.

"Okay time for my second question." You gave yourself a moment to consider what you were going to ask.

"Forgive me if this is rude but you seemed quite closed off when I met you so... Why do you still hang out with me?" You asked curiously, locking eyes with the man sat across from you. He looked a little taken aback by the question, as if he wasn't sure how to answer.

He ran his hands through his hair before answering. "I'm not sure, I don't have a lot of friends." He hesitated for a second. "But there's something about you that just makes me trust you. I'm not sure why but I enjoy talking to you more than most people." He answered honestly, looking a little vulnerable.

"Oh..." You were thrown off guard by the honest answer. "I feel the same... I mean, I trust you too." You answered, sounding a little more shy than you had intended.

You both sat in the loaded atmosphere you had created for a second before Red Velvet continued the game.

"Next question, why am I your phone background?" He asked, pointing to your phone that had lit up with some kind of notification. You could have sunk through the bed straight to hell at that moment with your embarassment.

You flushed a deep red and just glared at the phone like it was to blame. "Pass" you confidently stated before Red Velvet leaned in closer towards you to catch your gaze.

"That wasn't in the rules, you have to answer the question." He protested, still leaning in so there was only about a foot of space between you.

"Well... I just liked the photo" you managed to stammer out, you could still feel the heat that had rushed to your face and knew you were still flushed a bright red. You shook slightly from your own nerves as you met Red Velvet's eyes, that were filled with glee from your embarrassment.