CHAPTER TWO

After it all had died down, Brian left and Vince went for a drive. Dom had finally been able to go back to his office "don't even think about it!" He said pointing a finger at me. I huffed and grabbed my keys.

"I'm heading out.." I looked up from the bar. Letty and Mia would understand but Dom, Jesse, and Leon wouldn't. I let letty know that I would be stealing Doms race, and she thought it was a great idea and sweared not to tell him.

"What's ya' rush?" Jesse said, "the show has just started!" Leon added in. I waved them off and they gave them both each other looks.

Dom really hadn't cared much. Unless if I was to get myself hurt, or in trouble. He thought his opinion would matter then in that circumstance. But he knew it was better off to just leave her with it, or else she'd be on the edge the whole night, and she's not good with that. Having to much on her mind or to much pressure can get to her head, can some what make her lose it and just end up leaving for two days Or more.

Walking around back where my car was parked I looked around for a bit and finally got into the car. Turning on the radio.

"I got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine. I got a love and I know that it's all mine oh, oh whoa"

~~~~~~~~

I drove around a couple of blocks for awhile as usual,  and then I finally had made ut back to the house ut was just about Six O'clock.

Pulling into the drive way I turned off the car and got out walking up the steps and into the house. I waved over at Letty and Mia and walked up the stairs towards my bedroom.

I closed the door and looked through my closet for something else to wear. Clearly some low-waisted jeans and a random t-shirt isn't going to work tonight.

I sighed once I failed on looking for something. I opened up the door, and yelled for letty and Mia.

"Can you guys please come here?" I asked, almost immediately foot steps came towards the stairs and into my room. Letty shut the door, "you alright?" Letty said looking at my face.

"I mean I just can't find anything, you know flattering?" I said looking through the closet now a little frustrated.

"Why do you need to look flattering?" She said raising an eye and smirking. I laughed a little, and Mia gave me the same look as letty

"Because I'm racing, and if I'm racing a gotta look you know, some what hot?"

"Hunny, your already hot, you just need an outfit to complete it, let me do my magic!" Letty said moving her way into my spot, kind of shoving me out of the way. I laughed once she started pulling out about every shirt I had.

She got out a cropped black tank top and grabbed some denim jeans out of one of my drawers. She also grabbed a black belt, and some black shoes.

"Your just blind? There so much good stuff in here?" She continued to pull out more and more stuff replacing the outfit she picked out originally and she went with some camo pants and a black v-neck tight shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got all ready, I straightened my hair, but some makeup on and finally finished off with some perfume.

I walked down the stairs locking eyes with everyone. "It's about time!" Jesse said looking at his imaginary watch in his hand. I laughed and continued to walk towards them.

Vince looked me up and down and I felt a little awkward. This was the second time he had done this today and I was starting to get a little uncomfortable. I think Dom had noticed and he gave Vince a stern look before speaking.

"Your on thin ice, keep it the fuck up!" He said pointing his finger at him and walking away. Letty had also walked out after him. I followed after a moment of just standing there and then everyone followed behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to every race you have to have an entrance. And that's exactly what we had.

We all formed a triangle Dom being at the key Letty being right beside him on his left, I was on his right, Leon and Mia were in the same car and they were right behind me on my right and Jesse and Leon rode together also on Lettys left.

Dom made his way in and we all formed a line behind him, interwinding are selfs together. We all parked backing up into spots.

I jumped out of the car snatching my keys and quickly approaching Edwin.

"I need you to change Doms race I'm going in for him" I drew out a large wade of "paper" out of my pocket he quickly nodded and walked off snatching my money out of my hands.

I walked back over towards my car when I saw a familiar head of blond hair checking out my car. "Way better than a "new car" isn't it Brian?" I said walking up towards him. He turned towards me and smiled.

"I knew only one person would have an old peace of junk in this place." He said laughing. I laughed along as well.

"Well let's see your super mighty car huh?" I nudged his shoulder and he waved his hand in-front of him. "After you then" he said smirking following behind me.

We walked up a total of six more parking spots and I knew exactly which one it's was. "Taking after my great advice!" I said looking at the Mitsubishi Eclipse in-front of me.

"I guess you could say that?" He said leaning back on the front of the car, crossing his arms. "You gonna pop the hood?" I asked him also crossing my arms. Someone else agreed and he shook his head no. "Or am I going to have to find out?" I asked cocking my head to the side. He smiled a little.

"The only one I hope finds out is your brother." He said speaking directly towards me. I laughed a little. He looked a little confused. "Hate to break it to you but another Tourette's racing tonight remember?" He laughed a little and I laughed along.

"I guess you will have to find out then?" He shrugged his shoulders. "The only thing I'm going to find out is the joy of hearing my tires leave yours in the dust!" I said hitting his shoulder and walking off laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I hear you've took my race?" Dom asked me walking up toward my window. "Yep don't get mad or anything if anything be mad at Mia she gave me the bright idea!"

"I'm not mad, as long as you don't lose my money?" He said smiling, "wasn't planning to" I smiled up at his he ruffled my hair a little through my window and walked off but turned around.

"Don't end up crashing Dads car also!" He said pointing a finger at me and then finally walked off.