Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Start from the beginning

DimpleFace: Leave???

BunnyBoy: Ugh. Fine😑. I apologize for kicking you both.

OliveOil: Wait where are you two going???

Stressed&Broke: Taeil, Doyoung and I are going on a date today since we haven't been on one in awhile.

Domin: Aww that's so sweet.😔

QuietButWeird: Wait Damian did you and Oliver ever go on your date??

OliveOil: Yup. We went to the arcade😊

PassiveAggressive: Nana and Nono can we go on a date to the arcade today?☹️

ThatOneGuy: Of course Junnie:)

SoftButStrong: Yes we can🙃

NotSoCoolKid: Xiaojun. Me and Hendo babe are coming over!!

DifferentBreed: Never knew that until now but alright

QuietButWeird: Alright, we'll just go to the park

ThatOneMidget: BABE, TAEYONG, AND JAEHYUN!! LET'S GO ON A DOUBLE DATE!!

StressedMother: Alright but to where??

JohnKnows: Let's go to the skating rink

DimpleFace: Alright

YourSunflower: What the hell. Now everyone is making plans when I have nothing to do?! That's fucked up😟

WatermelonBoy: Why don't you come over to my house so we can watch a movie or just find something to do?

YourSunflower: Say less, send me your address.

WatermelonBoy: Alright

YourSunflower: Later losers I have something to do😌

WatermelonBoy and 1 other has left the chat

MyRayofSunshine: Wait are they going to do the.. the..😰

MyRayofSunshine: OH NOOO!! HAECHAN IS TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!!😫

DolphinBaby: Do what Noona?

MyRayofSunshine: ....😟

MyRayofSunshine has left the chat

CuteBabyOtter: What? Why did she leave? I wanted to know as well:(

ThatOneGuy: Don't worry about it taro:) just know that they're going to have lots of fun watching movies

CuteBabyOtter: Oh alright(ノ^∇^)ノ

Stressed&Broke: Anyways, we'll be leaving now. Everyone stay safe.

StressedMother: You as well Kun.

LoudSushi and 23 others has left the chat

Haechan received a text from Mark and clicked on it seeing that he sent his address to him. The boy smiled as he stared at the contact name.

"I can't believe I'm going over to Mark's house. Ah! I'm so excited!" He squealed as he hugged a pillow to his chest.

His excitement was interrupted when he received a message from an unknown number. He stared at it with a puzzled look on his face before he clicked on it and read the message.

Unknown Number

Hello?.

Umm.. can I help you??

Yes you can. Stay the hell away from Mark.

Why? I don't even know you.

Stfu. You don't need to. Just stay away from him you bitch.

First off. Watch your mouth and second of all I don't even know you so wtf do I look like listening to you.

This is Cameron. Mark's BOYFRIEND. So stay the hell away from him you disgusting freak.

Lmfao. How are you going to tell me to stay away from him when you don't even like him. Your only using him for his popularity. And let's not forget how you go behind his back and sleep with other people. Please get the fuck out of my face and mind your business.🙄

Fuck you. Stay the hell away from him.

Pls.🙄

Haechan rolled his eyes as he clicked on the number and blocked him. He sat his phone down on his bed then stood up and went over into his closet grabbing a simple black jacket and some black jeans, he put them on then grabbed his phone and texted Mark telling him that he would be there soon receiving an 'alright, be careful sunshine' in response.

Haechan smiled as he felt butterflies cloud his stomach at the nickname Mark used for him.

'Geez, I'm falling to hard.' He thought as he grabbed his wallet on his way out of his room.

He went downstairs and seen no one in the living but heard someone in the kitchen, he went over and peeked around the corner seeing his mother cleaning the dishes.

"Hey mom, I'm going over to Mark's place." He said catching her attention.

"Do you need a ride sweetie?" She asked as she dried off her hands.

"No I'm good mom, his house isn't that far away." Haechan said as he came from around the corner.

"Wait Mark as in the same boy that came to pick you up yesterday for a date?" His mother asked. Haechan nodded as a blush creeped onto his face. "Alright just don't forget to use any protection darling."

Haechan began to blush furiously after hearing what his mother said. "MOM!! WE AREN'T GOING TO DO THAT!!" He shouted as he covered his face with his hands.

"If you say so sweetie but it's better to be careful." She said as she continued to wash the dishes.

Haechan huffed out in annoyance as he moved his hands to his sides, "Whatever, I'm leaving now mom." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Alright just be careful on your way there darling." She said.

"I will mom." That was the last thing he said before he left out of the kitchen and headed over to the front door leaving out of it and began making his way to Mark's house.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

New chapter!!:) what do you guys think will happen?? Do you think they'll actually do IT or just simply chill and watch some movies?? Looks like you'll just have to wait and see;)

Also thank you guys so much for all the love I've gotten so far on this story it really means a lot:).

Have a good morning/afternoon/night wherever your at<3